Proposal

Turn on the song when I asked you too

Taehyung's POV

I get out of the court and see Jungkook at the stairs smiling at me ...
I run to him and hug Jungkook. He picks me up and spins me around.
All my friends are there and cheered for me. My family smile at me and hug me.

"Tae"

I look at Bogum.

"Yes ?"

"Sorry I don't give the happiness and love like a husband should be "

"It's okay... I hope you are happy with your new family and Bogum ... we can still friend you know. You're great just urmm as a friend maybe "

"Yeah sure .. congrats tae"

"Thank you Bogum "

"Bye asshole !!! " Jimin shouted making me pinch his arm

//TIME SKIP A MONTH LATER//

Taehyung's POV

I decided to stay in Korea and Jackson accept it. It's funny because Jungkook's PA will become Jackson's PA meanwhile for me .. I'll become Jungkook's PA but he said I can take some rest until tomorrow because there's nothing much in the office and he can take care of it.

Jimin also have married Min yoongi last week. I envy him but am happy for him, Jimin finally married the love of his life. Of course, like his BFF I'm the one who's the happiest for him.
I know Yoongi will take care of and love Jimin forever. I can see in his eyes. My thought got interrupted when someone knock on the door.

Knock knock

"Mr. Yang you knew you didn't need to knock on my door .. just come in"

"Sorry, Taehyung-shii... Jimin and Jin are here"

"Okay !"

Jungkook went to work and Jackson suddenly said he have a date with Mark .. in the middle of the day. No offense, he loves Mark. Meanwhile waiting for Jungkook to come back, I called Jimin and Jin hyung to come here.