Chapter 1

Zainab POV😍

I did Phd in Human rights. I run an NGO, which I named Rumi Al-Azm. I had food inspection day today in my orphanage, so got tired and now just want to take a quick nap.

As I entered my house I used to stop at the gate of my house there was a nameplate of my mother's name Rumi (her name was Rumaisa). My father used to call her Rumi .I feel very blessed to have a parents like them.

As soon as I entered from main door I was about to greet As salaaaaam......I smelt unpleasant smell coming from my kitchen I ran towards the kitchen to see what happened and saw that my father was trying to cook, I yelled Baba what're u doing, as he saw me, he stuck out his tongue and said that by mistake I put water in the oil and said sorry. We started laughing.

My maid Saba came towards me and said I told him that I will make whatever he wants but he didn't listen to me. I said its alright.

Saba is very closed to me she was working here when I was 8 yr old after my mother demise she look after me. She is like a mother to me.

After a minute I head out of kitchen to freshen up .When I entered my room I unpinned my hijab and directly headed to bathroom due to tiredness and then came out wearing blue cotton top and pajamas. I perform dhur salah.I tucked myself in my bed and after a minute I was in a deep slumber.

At 5 pm I woke up with the horn of the car and then I remembered that my cousins had come to pick me up for the beach party(Reunion with my college friends) and I was not ready so, I perform my Asr salah then headed to my walk in closet. I wore jeans and white top with black leather jacket and cover my head with brown hijab headed out of house by kissing my fathers hand and said Allah Hafiz.

As I came out I greeted Anabiya "As Salamu Alaikum, Ana". She greeted back by putting her hands on her hip " Walaikum As Salam, zaina". Her eyes throwing daggers towards me and she shouted ,I'm going to kill u, where the heck was u , we are waiting here from half n hour. I stuck my tongue out and rush to sit in the front seat.

I saw in driver seat kasim is peacefully sleeping,I took some pictures and pinch him on his shoulder suddenly he started screaming ,Ana and me started giggling .I greeted him "As salamu Alaikum , partner in crime". he reply back "Walaikum As Salam"duffer. don't know why he behave and always call me duffer in front of Ana. He started his car then we stop at one coffee shop we break our fast there by dates and then we went to mosque and perform Magrib salah and left for beach party.

Ana and me,step out from car and Rida my best friend came and greeted me and said,why u people are late and she tightly embrace me , and then Ana replied this ur best friend forget about this party. As she was about to say something ,Arham interrupted her and said Beautiful ladies take time , I roll my eyes and said lets go to eat something Rida.

Rida started why he always interrupt me, and why U don't give him a piece of mind, or let me do that for you. then after eating we left for horse ride Ana and shiza were busy in their gossips and I don't wanna join coz Ana will tell me later so me and rida did horse riding .

Rida said ,you really feel that kasim like you, I chuckled and said if he don't then why will he confess me. and I can feel my ears turning red thinking of that moment. The way he confessed me , I suddenly accepted.

I heard Rida voice zain ,zain ,I came back to my senses. she sarcastically said Why don't I feel that he likes you ,more than him I can tell Arham likes you.

I rolled my eyes and said don't mention him in our conversations, How many times I told you that don't compare him with kasim. You know how much ,I like him but you always spoil my mood. you know how possessive I am about him but you always want me to breakup. I keep my tone rude coz she always say he don't deseve me.

Sometimes I doubt you don't understand me or maybe you like him. Whatttt I like him ?? she yelled don't ever think about that my taste is not that bad I opened my mouth to retort but then closed it coz i don't want Ana to hear. I'll not stoop that low and betray my friends. Even not fight with friends over stupid man.By her words I was fuming in anger.

And suddenly all our friends gathered around us and Rida told Arham to drop her. And before leaving she turned towards me and said, Remember everything ,you fight with your best friend who always stand by your side and one day you'll come to know that what I said was true and you fought with me for him who always put all the blame on you and can't take stand infront of her mother, best of luck for your future and remember in spite of all this I'm one call away for you. Tears roll down from my cheeks and she left me.

After sometime Ana and kasim came , I asked Where were you, kasim said Ana wants to do horse ride so we went there. Why are you standing here alone where is rida ?? Ana  asked. Without paying attention to her I said Kasim lets go back I am not feeling well. He simply nodded.

☣☣☣

😉This book is not edited feel free to judge😋

How's ur bond with ur cousins 🤔

What's your opinion about Rida and zaina??

😇Please vote, comment and share🤗😘😘😍.