𝟎𝟎.

𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞?
𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞?
𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞?
𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞?
𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 '𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞?

𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞?𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞?𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞?𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐮�...

𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐫 was raised to be the perfect daughter. Her parents firmly believed that magical knowledge should be kept within the community. According to them, muggle-borns are the scum of the Wizarding World. Whomsoever Ella interacted with had the same views. The young Rosier had been taught all her life to hate muggles and muggle-borns. So that's what she did.

She had also been brought up to believe that having emotions makes you vulnerable and weak. So from a very young age, she had hidden her emotions so much so that now she had no idea what her emotions were.

She knew that her emotions would lead to her downfall... And they did.

"Now Elladora we expect you to be on your best behavior." Nicholas Rosier told his youngest daughter as he and his wife, Esther dropped their children off to platform 9 3\4.

"You both will be returning home during the Christmas breaks as there is something important that we need to announce." Her parents told them.

" Yes, father" Evan and Ella said in unison.

"Very well off you go"

Evan grabbed his younger sister's hand as he led the way to the Hogwarts Express.

" Come on young sis hold on tight to my hand we can't afford to lose you in the crowd can we now? Especially with your size. Look at you you're tiny." Evan said smirking at his sister.

"Shut up you bloody prat just because I'm not abnormally tall like you doesn't make me tiny. Not everyone can be a fucking dinosaur". She said heatedly glaring at her brother.

"You're 5'2 and you're 16" he countered.

"What's your point," she said boarding the train already irritated by her brother's antics.

"My point Ellie belly is that you're a baby-"

"Silencio," she said cutting her brother shortly. "Now that's much better isn't it," she said smiling.