"Next year--that's 365 days!,or more if its a leap year!"Krisdell frowns but Y/n's puppy eyes pleading for her to say yes made her soft.

"You're so lucky I love you"Krisdell sighs agreeing at her bestfriend.

"This is why you're my favorite bestfriend"Y/n smiles widely before giving her bestfriend a sidehug.

"well I'm your only friend so you don't really have more people to choose at"Krisdell reasoned making Y/n scoff playfully before smacking her in the arm.

"hey!"Krisdell whines and the two was about to bicker when they saw the huge building where the event will be held tonight.

"shall we get out my lady?" Krisdell asks in a british accent as she offers her hand to Y/n who took it smiling at her bestfriend.

"we shall"Y/n answered as the car stops infront of a red carpet with people calling out for different names to the point that it hurts their ears.

"Well shit"Y/n mutters as a man opens the door and the two walk out smiling at the paparazzi's and reporters.

"they do know that there is an interview later right?,can't they wait?''Y/n sighs before walking beside her bestfriend as they waved and smiled at the cameras.

"Look,I know your anxiety is bad,me too,so lets just go through this together"Krisdell mutters as she pulls Y/n with her,their arms interwined.

Finally after a few minutes that felt like forever the two reached a stairs that would take them to their destination.

"This is like stair ways to heaven cause I can already see Finn Wolfhard from here"Y/n looks around as her bestfriend fangirled beside her.

"oh my gosh is that Dylan O'Brien and Thomas Brodie-Sangster?.Can't they stop aging so I can catch up?"

"Well even if you're the same age as  them there is no guarantee that they would like you"Y/n sassed looking around for Aidan as she realizes that these stairs and her heels are no good pairs.

"Oh fuck you"Krisdell mumbles making Y/n laugh as they then reached the top of the stairs and they look around when a woman walks up to them.

"Names please?"The woman asked and Y/n smiled.

"uhh Krisdell Felipe and Y/n Zafranco"Y/n smiled sheepishly as the woman's eyes widened before she led the two at a VIP table.

"Hey Y/n/n"Aidan greeted Y/n sitting beside her.

"Krisdell"Aidan waved at her but the girl only frowned at the couple.

"what's the problem?,did I do something wrong?"Aidan asks not wanting to get on his girlfriend's bestfriend's bad side.

"I told her about the plan"Y/n laughs softly as her bestfriend playfully glares at her.

"All of this sacrifices and if Aidan and You don't get married someday and name your child after me?,I will kill you both of you"Krisdell grumbles under her breath.

"well I'll make sure to marry Y/n"Aidan says making Y/n blush making Krisdell sigh.

"Oh my gosh stop flirting infront of my single self!--who even will be the one sitting with us?"Krisdell changes the subject as she check the other templates in the table seeing familiar names like Tj's and Eden.

"Mr.Gallagher you're needed backstage the auction is about to start in a few minutes"the same woman who led Y/n on the table calls out for Aidan.

"Well,that's my cue"Aidan sighs wanting to give Y/n a goodbye kiss but can't since alot of eyes are watching.