Good morning:)

It was morning and the bed was cold as you moved around it. Nanami wasn't there and it saddened you that he wasn't there laying in bed taking a break from work, not even a day. He is a hard worker but it would be nice to take a break once in a while. You sat up from bed and dozed off looking at nothing in the lonely silence of your shared bedroom. You decided to get up and shower before making breakfast. Luckily Nanami had already helped you with that and you were left in a button up shirt and under wear, he was considerate enough to take off your skirt to sleep comfortably. It made you smile, just one action of affection or appreciation could make your whole day.

Getting in a warm shower never felt any better. You stood under the water for a while until it felt like you were going to pass out. Then washed your body and hair of course. You turned it off and wrapped a towel around yourself to dry off and got into some comfortable clothes and went to the living room. Walking further in you noticed that Nanami was there the entire time reading a book on the couch while drinking some coffee. You quietly walked up to him and snuggled next to him.

"Good morning" he said in a low and gentle voice

"morning" you said back just as quiet and gentle

"What are you reading?"

"I'm reading (fb), it's a great book"

"Good to hear" he looked down at you and leaned his head on top of yours and put his book down and held on your hands gently you both sat on the couch for a good while in a comfortable silence before you both decided that you were hungry.

"I'm hungry we should make breakfast" you murmured

"Ok let's do that" you stood up and went to the kitchen

"What do want to eat" he asked

"I'm feeling omurice" he chuckled

"Alright" he said

We took out all the ingredients and laid them on the island table. You obviously weren't the best cook so Nanami took everything into his own hands while you just helped wash and chop some green onions and prepare some leftover rice. You knew he loved cooking it was one of his hobbies and you appreciated when he cooked for you. He looked so handsome while cooking; so focused and determined.

He turned around and placed the omelet on top of the rice while you spread ketchup on it. He gave you a spoon and you immediately took a bite. It was so tasty. You were grinning really hard. Food is one of your love languages and he hit the spot with this one. He chuckled again. He loved seeing your reaction to his food. You looked so beautiful and cute.

"It's that good?" He raised his eyebrow

"Definitely" you smiled and continued to eat. Nanami eventually made one for himself and joined you. Mornings with him was so calming yet so eventful. He definitely thought the same thing. Nanami was always the type to be independent and liked his own space, but he didn't mind sharing his space with someone like you. He looked at you and smiled softly. You noticed and said

"Why are you looking at me like that?" You looked away shyly

"Nothing" and he went back to eating. What a great morning.