Home from work

It had been a very long day at work and you were walking home with your bag and umbrella in hand, the weather suddenly changed and it was pouring rain out. The sidewalk was all wet and light splashing could be heard from each step you took. The smell of fresh rain had calmed you down from all the stress at work. You turned a corner to get to the train and quickly went in, there were people all bunched up like sardines trying to get away from the rain. Everyone stood in silence as they waited and eventually the train stopped and you got out and once again pulled out your umbrella. You walked all the way to your apartment door and pulled out the keys to open it.

You walked in not expecting Nanami to be there, it was surprising but you didn't care since you were so tired and went to lay down beside him. He was faced up with his tie loose and with his coat and belt on the floor. He didn't even bother to put it on the coat rack. You laid down and scrunched up next to him on the floor like a nugget and slept away. The sound of the rain falling onto the roof was so calming it made you even more tired.
—————
A couple hours later Nanami had woken up and saw Y/n on the floor beside him. You were all scrunched up on the floor next to him all comfortable. You didn't even bother to get a blanket to cover up. You could've gotten a cold.

"Geez" he stood up and picked you up bridal style and took you into the room. He laid you down on the bed and put the covers over you as he went to the bathroom and took a shower. He got out and saw that you were still asleep. He took off your coat tights and skirt so you wouldn't be uncomfortable and left you in your underwear and button up shirt. He put the cover over you once again and put on his pajamas and went in bed next to you, he got closer and scooted you closer to him from behind and snuggled into your hair and went to sleep soundly to the light rain out hitting the roof.