16:Zhongli

(Y/N) POV
Diluc and I returned to Liyue harbor, we saw Childe standing in front of a restaurant. "Oh hi. Back from your date?" Said Childe. I gave him a stare. "Ok, I get it. You want me to shut up right?" Said Childe. A few minutes later, Lumine and Paimon arrived. "Hey guys," Said Lumine. She seemed tired, where has she been?

"Oh, you're back! Just in time too! We have a business meeting with someone, Diluc and (y/n) can come too. Follow me," Said Childe, walking causally towards the restaurant just nearby. We went inside and Childe lead the way. There was a man sitting alone, he was drinking tea when we walked in. "Hi," Said Childe quickly and we sat down.

I just listened silently as Zhongli had a conversation with the others, even Diluc was talking with Zhongli about business. I noticed Childe looking at me, as if he wants to talk with me. Zhongli and Lumine decided that they would be leaving and left, Paimon took one last bite of food before leaving. "I'll be outside," Said Diluc, leaving. Childe and I was alone now.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Said Childe, obviously letting his curiosity get the better of him.

"What? Must I always participate in every conversation you start?" I said, rolling my eyes. Childe frowned, he clearly wanted a better answer. "Well, if you want a better answer then... I guess I was thinking about what in the world you are planning then," I said, it was a half-truth.

Childe smiled, his aura switching into a mysterious one with hints of threat. "Oh, that. You'll see, but I have a favor to ask if you. If they reveal the location of the exuvia, tell me please?" Said Childe, changing aura again.

"And you plan to extract the gnosis directly? You are more straightforward than I thought, you have a plan B, don't you? I don't believe you can sound so confident with a plan that can be throw off very simply right?" I Said, still doubting him.

"Ah yes, plan B. Best not to say but I have one. If you don't mind, I'll be on my way. Oh and, meet me at Northland Bank if you can tonight at 9 pm sharp," Said Childe.

I nodded and left.

Third person POV
Diluc was waiting for (y/n) outside, his falcon/hawk just came to him with a message from Elzer, an urgent message. "There you are! Listen, I have to return to the dawn winery urgently. Understand that I'll be very busy for a while... sorry that I have to leave Liyue Harbor so soon," Said Diluc. (Y/n) felt slightly sad. "Oh...ok. I fully understand, have a safe trip back!" Said (y/n), waving to Diluc as he left. (Y/N) looked around, Zhongli, Lumine and Paimon are gone already. What should (y/n) do now?

Word count: 489