VI - 6

Fight ?!-

The whole week was fine Aceppt that Friday, somebody wanted to mess with me and by somebody I mean "jasmine".

_

"Go die" I said turning over and turning off my alarm. I got up and went to go brush my teeth, take shower, and some other random stuff. I just put on a graphic tee, Nike shorts, and some red air Jordan 1's.

 I just put on a graphic tee, Nike shorts, and some red air Jordan 1's

I sprayed on some perfume and headed down stairs. "morning I'm bout to head out" I said hugging him "Ight have fun and don't get into no trouble" "ok byeee" i said walking out the door. I made it to the bus stop and me, Huey, and Riley just had small talk till jasmine came and ruined it. The bus came and we made it to school.

Everything was technically normal. I went to Mr.Charles class but he wasn't there cause he had a heart attack and is now in the hospital. (We all know why) Everything was good until till after lunch. I was walking with Huey to his class since I didn't wanna go to mines, then I saw jasmine and one of her friends coming my way.

"hoe" she said walking past me "say it to my face bitch" I said still walking. Her petty ass wanted to start problems so she turned around walked towards me and pulled my hair back. "Oh hell nahh" I turned around to see her walking away "unt unt she ain't finna get away with this shit" I said taking off my shoes "y/n stop its not worth it"

"nigga shut the fuck up and hold my shit" I said giving him my book bag with my shoes in it. I ran to jasmine and pulled her down from her down for her hair and started rocking her shit. People started yelling, coming out they class, and recording. All jasmine was doing was pulling my hair and she ended up popping my scrunchy out but that ain't stop me from beating ha ass.

Students were trying to pull me off of her but failed at doing that. "beat her ass ma!!" I heard Riley say from the crowd. I was still fighting her until i felt two people pull me off of her. It was security. "Get the fuck off of me and let me beat her ass" I said trying to get out their hold and looking at jasmine crying on the floor.

What it technically looked like^^

They didn't listen. "AYO WHOEVER RECORDED SEND ME DA VIDEO" I yelled/laughing before getting dragged to the office, And Huey followed since he had my stuff.

Huey pov
I followed y/n and the security's to the office and then I tried to go in the conference room with them. "Sir I'm sorry but you can't come in" the security said to me  "naaa you could let him in" y/n said the security "are you sure ma'am" "yea". The security opened the wider so I can get in.