II - 2

hanging out-

Background story-
Y/n was always the kid who played out side with everybody. When she was 4 her mom had passed away from getting shot during a drive by so y/n was stuck with her dad. Y/n's dad was a cool dad he was technically like a genz dad if yk what I mean. Y/n dad will let her invite her friends over, he didn't care if she cursed around him just not at him, she could get tattoos if she wanted to, y'all get the point. (I don't feel like explaining it but yea you get the point🧍🏾‍♀️)

Y/n and her dad moved from Chicago to to woodcrest, Maryland. The reason they moved was so her dad can start over from your mom death. When you guys moved you were 9 years old and that's when you met Riley and Huey and y'all been friends every since.

Story time-

(fit for this chapter)change it if you don't like it

change it if you don't like it

Y/n pov-

"Alright dad I'm going to the freemen's!" I yelled out "Ight I'll be here if you need anything and text me when you get there!" "Ok!" I said walking out. I walked to the freemen's and knocked on the door and while waiting for somebody to open it I texted my dad that I made it. Grandad opened the door. "Hey cutie pie" he said giving me a hug "hey grandad" I said hugging him back "the boys are up stairs" "Ight thank you" I said running up the stairs.

Grandad was used to me randomly coming to their house everyday since I was the only girl that he trusted other than Cindy. And all the other girls was just trying to do is  get in the boys pants. I made it to they room, I took of my shoes, and left them at the door. "Hey y'all" I said plopping next to Huey on his bed. "Hey ma" Riley said still looking his game "hey y/n" Huey said still reading.

"Did Y'all had have any plans today I'm bored as hell" i said I pulling out my phone "no but ask Cindy she probably got sum" Riley said "you right you right" "I'm always right" he said puffing his chest out "ok that's pushing it". I texted Cindy.

_

Cindy 🤍🦇

yoo cindy

Cindy🤍🦇
Yea wassup

yk anyone that's having a party tn

Cindy 🤍🦇
All Ik is that jaden dude

you talm bout the light skin with the curly hair jaden