get out

"PLAYING ROBLOX LETS GET IT" I SANG

"YUH- MINECRAFT IS BAD WE GET IT" HE CONTINUED.
"YUH! MAKING ROBUX" I MOVED TO THE SIDE, POINTING TO HIM.
"MAKING ROBUX" HE POINTED AT ME.
"MAKING ROBUX THEN THROW IT"
"YUH!"

  ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

  "Are you okay?" Liam asks me, leaning closer to me. His breath smells like weed, his face is ugly as hell.
  "Yeah, I'm good." I replied.
  "Jackie told me about everything, how you can't get over some dude."
  "She did?- I wouldn't think she would actually bother to tell anyone about it."
  "She said from the pictures you showed her.. he looked like a nerd. Doesn't know why you're so hung up on him, you could do better. I haven't seen him but, I agree."
  "He's not a nerd." I replied. "Why do the ugly boys always think they have space to talk? You haven't seen him, you haven't met him- you don't know shit."
Liam gave me a cocky smile and stared at me for a moment, "For real? Defending some dude who doesn't even think about you anymore? Cmon man, a pretty girl like you can do better."
  "Get the fuck out- Grab your stuff and just walk home." I say.
  "You're really doing this right now?" He asks me.
  "Yeah- Grab your shit and don't come back. Jackie always has the worst ugly ass fucking dudes."

  Liam grabs his cigarette packet off of the floor, grabs his hat and he leaves. I don't feel bad, I feel upset. I don't know if I'm angry or if I'm sad but all I know is that I just want to scream. I sigh, I walk inside and see Jackie sitting on the couch.

"Wow Y/n," She says standing up, "You keep fucking up with these dudes you'll never find someone to be with. Be careful girl."

  My eyes are glued on Jackie as I see her walk out of the door, it feels like I just want to smack her head with a baseball bat. Maybe one day.