Part 1

(John's POV)

My father had asked Dave to keep me company while he was away.

I didn't protest just insisted on him trusting me to be by myself when

he went away someday. I was 17 years old, I didn't see why he always

needed someone to be with me. Once dave arrived at my house I quickly

ran up to my room to put on some better looking cloths than what I

had been wearing originally, Not that I cared about my appearance I just

didn't really want Dave to see me in my Pink and Blues pajamas. I heard

my father talking to him downstairs saying, " oh he's up in his room,"

My father pointed up the stairs saying he would be back early in the

morning. Hearing "'Kay" oh god that accent.My heart started racing as

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.I still didn't have a shirt

on though, quickly I looked around my room trying to find a clean one

but I was slightly late.He opened up my door, " Hey Egderp imma.." He

stopped taking half way through his sentence and I turned and looked

at him a dark blush on my face,I hate to admit it but as much as I say

I'm not a homosexual...God Dave Strider was attractive,and I was embarrassed

by him seeing me shirtless.I looked at him and saw him turned around fixing his sunglasses.

"S-Sorry" was all I said as I quickly found a clean shirt and put it on.

(Dave's POV)

    Mr.Egbert asked me to keep John company when he was away for the rest of

the day. I said sure and then went on over there I go up those damn stairs and what

do I see fucking Egbert half naked and damn he looked nice with no shirt on, I couldn't

help but blush at the site though so I quickly turned around. I heard him stutter as he said 'Sorry' damn he was cute.

" 's Cool bro, Besides aren't we both dudes here? what's it matter if we see each other shirtless and shit," I played it cool, Like always.Though on the inside I was screaming and my face probably looked as red as a smuppets plush rump. I just started walking down the stairs saying

" I'll meet you Downstairs dude fix whatever you gotta."

I heard Johns footsteps quickly follow mine.Calming myself down so I wasn't blushing

anymore,still keeping a stoic face.I sat down on the couch and John quickly sat next to me.

" So uh,Dave what do you wanna do?" John smiled with his goofy grin,he was slightly blushing. Blushing? Why was Egbert blushing?Was he really embarrassed by me seeing him shirtless?I just shrugged.

"No clue man," was all I said.

"Oh..Wanna watch Con Air with me!?" John's voice sounded so excited hoping for me to wanna watch.

"uhh I guess so, let's watch your crappy movie,"

"It's Not crappy Dave!!"

"Pfft, Whatever you say dude."

I watched as John got up and put the movie in, Damn he had a nice ass I couldn't help but look, Not like he could see my eyes through my shades anyways.

(John's POV)

    I could feel Dave stare at me Blush creeping up on my face again as I put the movie

in and sat back next to Dave. Even when sitting down Dave was taller than me. Tall, pale, Blonde God this guy was the spitting image of pure sexiness. I really wanted to know what his eye color was...He never would tell me. I spent almost the whole movie looking at Dave pondering about what color was behind those shades that I didn't even pay attention to the movie. Half way though the Movie I reached up and lightly touched daves shades, leaning on him slightly He looked at me with a questioning expression. Then I quickly grabbed and pulled the shades off his face him quickly closing his eyes and Yelling at me to give him his glasses, He closed  them but didn't close them fast enough. I saw them, Red.

" John! I'm not kidding!Give me back my damn shades!"

" No! Open your eyes again!"

"Egbert I swear to god, Give them back!"

" I already saw them Dave, Just open your eyes"

" Oh yeah? you saw them? what color are they? hmm?" I could hear the sarcasm and anger in Dave's voice but I wanted to see his eyes again so I said confidently, " They're red Dave," once hearing that Dave flinched and slowly opened his eyes. Yep, Red. Damn they were beautiful.

             Slowly I gave Dave back his shades and he grabbed them quickly putting them back on. "DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN EGDERP!" Daves yelled a light blush upon his face I just scoffed and said, " Oh yeah sorry daddy I wont EVER disobey you again" I rolled my eyes as I spoke words dripping with sarcasm, but saw Dave tense when I said daddy, I made a mental note of that but said nothing about it.

(Dave’s POV)

    I sat and half paid attention to the movie John had put in, Mostly just looking around his living room. Then I felt him lean on me and reach up, then I felt him take my glasses. It took me a moment to realize what had happened, but once I had I quickly shut my eyes .

" John! I'm not kidding!Give me back my damn shades!" was all I yelled a very small blush dusting my cheeks.

" No! Open your eyes again!"

"Egbert I swear to god, Give them back!"

" I already saw them Dave, Just open your eyes"

" Oh yeah? you saw them? what color are they? hmm?"  I hoped he didn’t really see what color they were, that he was bluffing just to actually see them.

" They're red Dave,"

I flinched hearing him say that, He had seen them. I slowly opened my eyes. No use hiding them now, Once I had fully opened my eyes I saw him slowly hand me the shades. I quickly grabbed them and put them back on. "DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN EGDERP!"  I yelled as I felt my flushed face slowly dim to a pink and heartbeat slowly resume it's normal state. But then I heard him say it, "Oh yeah sorry daddy I wont EVER disobey you again" though I knew he was just being sarcastic my mind flooded with dirty thoughts. Thoughts of him begging, thoughts of him apologizing  for disobeying me when pinned against the wall. My shoulders tensed as I forced myself to calm down and breath keeping my stoic face even with a light blush. 

“John, P-Please don’t call me that okay?” I was half lying when I said that I didn’t want him to call me that. there was no denying my attraction to John, and no denying the fact that I'm gay as fuck, and I know he goes on saying No homo like its his new religion or some shit but I couldn’t risk ruining me and hims friendship by my sexual and romantic attraction to the guy.