Chp.24 Enter Prosciutto And Pesci

Comenzar desde el principio

Bruno: Girls, please leave (YN) alone. You're making feel (YN) un-ease with the injuries he has.

Trish and Giorna stare at each other angrily, as they soon turn around, crossed their arms...and yet lean towards (YN)'s shoulder each...

(YN): *sighs* Mama Mia...

-1 HOUR LATER-

An hour passes by, and soon they all arrive to the train station, as the gang aboard on the train and waited for the train to leave any minute now, Bruno was outside of the fountain, as he yet was looking for something that has to be connected to the key they got....Suddenly...two unlikely people soon was walking down at the station...and yet...they seem to be brothers...and also...their known to be a part of a team, La Squadra Esecuzioni, The Hitman Team...and yet the two other team members that Bruno and the gang dealt with, Formaggio and Illuso were also know in the Team...soon the two brothers then stopped, as they realize to spot Bucciarati in a car distance...

Prosciutto: There he is...Bucciarati.

Pesci: I don't believe it, the dumb as actually came here and brought himself day light! He'll pay!

Prosciutto: Hmm. Maybe the pressure he's on has made logic and desperation. Or perhaps the stronzo has figured out a way to throw us off on this train.

Pesci: Tch! I'll still butcher him! He and his loser friends killed Illuso and Formaggio! He's dead and his friends as well!

Prosciutto: Hey moron, cool it with the stupid butcher crap, you hear me? It's annoying as hell.

Pesci: H-Huh??

Prosciutto: Our squadra of mafiosi has no need to talk like that. Leave that to the weaklings, our group has a particular way about us, our time primitive thoughts that enter our minds...the enemy has been butchered. There's no need to announce the inevitable. Such words has never crossed my lips. Pesci, you need to follow my example. Prove that you're actually one of us, understand?

Pesci: I-I do! I-I got it big bro!

Prosciutto: Good. Now listen, I'll head over to the platform, while you get on to the head of part of the inside, got it?

Pesci: On it!

Pesci soon walks over to the front of the train and get inside while Prosciutto sneaks up behind Bruno and corner him...

Prosciutto: We'll corner him, and we'll be taking the boss's daughter alive as well.

Meanwhile, Bucciarati was observing the fountain that he was suppose to do, coming from the boss orders, and yet...there's nothing that has to compare with the key...suddenly, Giorna came out and calls Bruno...

Giorna: Bucciarati, it's close for departure time. What's the hold up? Something wrong?

Bruno: Th-Thai doesn't always sense. This is the only water fountain here. I'm sure of it, but there's no way that this tiny key hole is well fit in for the key!

Giorna: What about the lock of the fire hydrant??

Bruno notices the fire hydrant has a lock, but didn't match for the key...

Bruno: This lock doesn't match it either! Merda! How can this place be the right area of theres nothing that the key fist in?! This is maddening! And we can't lose time now, the enemy must've probably know we're on the train now, and heading to Venezia!

Giorna: H-Hey Bucciarati, look! Behind that fountain!

Bruno: Huh??

Suddenly, Bruno then sees something coming out behind the fountain, and it was a turtle, and that turtle's shell has a shape, a shape to the key that Bruno has in his hands...