"Ms. Miller, you have a lovely home." Dean told her. "How long have you lived here?"

"We moved in about five years ago."

"Hmm. You know, the only problem with these old houses— I bet you have all kinds of headaches." Dean said.

"Like what?" Ms. Miller asked confused.

"Well...weird leaks, electrical shortages, odd settling noises at night— that kind of thing." Dean explained.

"No, nothing like that. It's been perfect." Ms. Miller told him.

"Hmm." Dean hummed.

Alison couldn't take it anymore. She slid off the couch and walked over to dean who looked up at her. She got up on her tippy toes and leaned into his ear.

Dean listened to what she said, then looked at Ms. Miller when she pulled away from him.

"May she use your restroom?" Dean asked.

"Of course. It's just up the stairs."

"Okay." Dean mouthed then stood up, grabbing another cocktail weenie on the way.

He took Alisons hand and led her upstairs.

"I thank that little bladder of yours. Go ahead, I'll be out here." Dean pointed towards the bathroom.

Alison let go of his hand and ran into the bathroom. Dean watched the door close then he pulled out a device. He turned it on, and two green lasers shot from it.

Dean started walking, pushing doors open and scanning them. He then heard footsteps coming towards him making him turn the device off and hide it in his jacket.

Sam then rounded the corner making dean let out a breath of relief.

"Anything?" Dean asked him.

"Zip." Dean stated.

The bathroom door then opened and Alison came out with a look on her face.

"I too short to weach the sink." She told them.

Sam let out a small chuckle and walked to her, he picked her up then walked into the bathroom. He held her up to the sink while she washed her hands.

Once she was done, Sam set her down and she skipped out of the bathroom to Dean. Sam smiled at her.

~~~

"So, what do you have?" Dean asked as he was cleaning the guns.

"A lot of nothing. Nothing bad has happened in the Miller house since it was built." Sam explained.

"What about the land?" Dean asked, glancing back at his sleeping daughter.

"No graveyard, battlefields, tribal lands, or any other kind of atrocity on or near the property." Sam said as he sat down on his bed.

"Hey, man. I told you. I searched that house up and down. There were no cold spots, no sulfur scent, nada." Dean stated.

"And the family said everything was normal?" Sam asked his brother.

"Well, if there was a demon or a poltergeist in there, don't you think somebody would have noticed something? I used the infrared thermal scanner, man. There was nothing." Dean told him.

"So, what, you think Jim Miller killed himself and my dream was just some sort of freakish coincidence?" Sam questioned.

"I don't know." Dean shrugged. "I'm pretty sure that there's nothing supernatural about that house." He said.