Chapter 7

Vote & comment! Hope u enjoy :)

I'm doing a list of characters below incase anyone gets confused :)

Hannah- main character, 'queen bee'
Hannah's best friends:
Charlotte- Reece's girlfriend
Lucy
Shannon- Jake's girlfriend
Lily

The jocks:
Jake- Shannon's girlfriend
Josh
Brody- was Blake's wingman
Troy- Hannah's ex who she cheated on
Reece- char's boyfriend
Zach- new hot guy

...

"No! Wear this one!" I say pointing to a lacy black dress.

"Fine," Lucy huffs taking the dress from my hands.

We were currently in my room, getting ready for my party tonight. I was convincing Lucy to dress up more than usual, so she could bag a hot boy.

"Han, we have less than two hours! You should start getting ready as well!" Shannon exclaims pointing to the clock.

"Chill woman, I'll choose my dress now."

I scour threw my clothes looking for a dress that will fit perfectly with my plan. I finally find the right dress and put it on. It is a tight pale pink sparkly dress that just about covers my butt. After curling my hair, applying my usual makeup, painting my nails and putting on dark red lipstick, I put on my silver heels and head downstairs.

"Lil, have you got the alcohol ready?" I ask.

"Yup, everything is ready, all we need now are the guests."

"Oh we'll get them, don't worry."

...

"Have you seen Zach yet?" I groan impatiently to Charlotte. It had been 2 hours since the party started and there was about 200 people here, but not one of them was Zach.

"No, not yet, but I'm sure he'll turn up." She says texting someone on her phone.

Damn it. If he doesn't show up then my plan was screwed. Sighing I scan the room for any hot boys to make out with. Yep, I'm definitely a player.

...

Finally after many make out sessions and drinking sessions, the door opens to reveal the gorgeous bad boy a.k.a Zach. I run over to him with a drink as soon as he enters. "Hey Zach," I say handing him a drink.

He accepts it smiling. "Hey babe, you look gorgeous," he says winking at me.

"Oh, so are we on babe terms now? We've only known each other a day." I tease.

"Feels like years though," he says smirking.

I roll my eyes. I grab his hand and lead him to the dance floor. As soon as I do, the song 'little things' plays. Feeling bold I close the space between us and start making out with him. I didn't feel anything cliche like fireworks exploding inside of me or shit like that, it just felt nice. Zach started to deepen the kiss, caressing circles in my cheeks. I soon gave his tongue entrance into my mouth and I roughly ruffled my hand through his hair. I finally pull away and move towards his ear. "Let's take this to the bedroom," I whisper seductively in his ear. I grab his hand and take him to my bedroom before he can answer me. As soon as I shut the door he grabs my face and starts kissing it. I rip his shirt off revealing his defined abs. He groans as I run my hand up and down his bare chest. Before I knew it most of our clothes were thrown on the floor and we were in the bed. I was about to have sex with Zach, and for some reason, I was excited.

...

I rub my eyes yawning. Sunlight blocks my view. I turn my head and nearly scream when I see someone lying in my bed. But then my mind registers that it is Zach and everything from last night comes rushing back to me. I slept with Zach, and it felt more special than usual. But he's a player, and so am I, so this shouldn't mean anything to either of us. Sighing I get up and head to the shower. After a nice long shower, I get dressed and head back to my room. Zach isn't there. But a note is in his place instead.