JJ's mind runs wild at her reaction, clouding with just one thought: pleasure this girl until she has to cry out for help.

Her legs begin to close around his head, his strength failing to keep them wide. Enjoying the temptation of being suffocated between her. He grits as he pushes her legs open, farther apart this time.

"Keep your legs open for me," he demands, pulling away to look up at her, practically craning her neck to look down upon him the whole time. His lips glistening from her juices, his icy blue eyes dilated beyond contempt.

"But- but JJ, I- I can't," she shakes her head back and forth.

"You can, and you will," he says in a warning tone, as he grabs both legs and pushes them to her chest with his left forearm. With his other hand, he holds out his middle and points fingers to her mouth. "This'll keep you quiet."

She happily takes them into her mouth, sucking and rolling her tongue around the salty skin, her lips shaped around his metallic rings.

"God, fuckin' damn," JJ mumbles at the sight, feeling his shorts tighten. "Such a good girl," he says, noticing the moan that emerges from his praise. Pulling his fingers out, he hastily coats them with his own spit, before leaning down to her entrance again.

His fingers spread apart her lips just to see her hole clenching around nothing, aching for anything. He spits on it, watching as it becomes stickier as it runs down and seeps into her skin. "Fuck, you're so beautiful," he praises again, watching her hips buck when he slowly slides his bony finger inside. He pumps it in and out agonizingly, slowly, twisting and turning it inside her. "Are you okay?"

Her eyebrows contort, strange and unfamiliar at the feeling, it felt like she was on fire, but she feels good nonetheless. "Yes, I'm okay," whimpering above him. He feels her relax around his finger, signaling that she's enjoying it.

He leans down once more, automatically going straight for her swollen clit as he moves his fingers faster. He pulls away to quickly get some air, becoming memorized by how good she was taking his fingers, but he is quickly pulled by his locks and pushed into her.

He grunts as she tugs at his hair, sending vibrations throughout each others' bodies. He sucks and nips at Marty's clit for a minute or two, before sliding his tongue up her slit and slurping up the mixture of his spit and her arousal.

JJ's forehead beads with sweat as his icy blue eyes watch her moans become breathless, fast-paced but muffled by her conscience.

He stands up, his fingers still pumping inside her, the change in angle helping him find the spongy texture of her g-spot. "JJ, I- I think I- god you're so good."

He nods at her praise, "Let it out, Marty, no will hear you. I promise." He tells her, knowing that she is going to come any second and he wants to hear those angelic sounds spewing from her lips.

She nods, leaning her head forward to kiss him, coming on his hand as her moans are muffled to the outside world. She can taste herself. "Fuck," she lets out an exhausted sigh, her hand dropping from the bar and her body falling on top of JJ's. Her legs are still shaking.

She feels the metallic ring finally leave her, his fingers pruny from her wetness as his veiny hand is licked and sucked clean in front of her. "Damn, you were right," he says, his voice still low. "You taste delicious."

➵ ➵ ➵

"SO, WHAT DID YOU AND MARTHA TALK ABOUT?" John B turns to JJ as he picks through his french fries and grits that Mr. Carrera grudgingly gave them.