"Have I ever told you, I like seeing you angry?" She bats her eyelashes, her left pointer finger snagging his shark tooth necklace, pulling him down to be eye to eye.

Hot breath fades over their faces, swarming them in a tornado of sensual mist. JJ looks down to her lips, his right hand dropping to grab behind her neck before slowly moving up to her chin, his thumb pulling out the bottom lip that she held ever so tightly. The cooling sensation of his metallic rings stinging on her hot throat.

"God, this pretty mouth of yours is going to get you in trouble." He whispers, leaning closer towards the girl, his breath falling into whimpers as Marty kisses his thumb.

"Shit, is your offer still on the menu?" He looks back up to meet her eyes, his face centimeters away from her own. She wraps her arms around his sweaty neck, pulling him even closer, pressing their bodies on each other like it was their last night on Earth to have physical contact.

"Yes, J," she nods, looking up to his lips as he finally kisses her with lust. His palm slides down, his finger rings fully pressing against her throat. She whimpers under his touch, letting out a muffled whine, arching her back off the van and pressing her chest into his.

"Can I touch you here?" JJ whispers, pulling away from her momentarily to leave gentle kisses on her succulent neck as his left hand slides off the van and hovers over her right hamstring, her skirt barely covering her ass.

"Mmhmm," she hums in agreement, her eyes fluttering closed as he nips her skin. "Yes J, touch me, please." She lifts up her leg, wrapping around his torso as JJ hastily grabs the backside of her thigh and hoists her farther up on the side of the van.

She gasps at the sudden flight, his display of strength turning her on even more. He stares up at her for a moment, his hands gripping her thighs to keep her from falling. A sudden chill of the wind escapes down her spine, the sensation of butterflies flurrying in her abdomen as Martha realizes she's practically exposed. Her skirt is bundled up at her stomach, showcasing the hickeys he so intently became memorized with.

JJ swallows, feeling his pupils lust over the goddess bestowed in front of him. "Grab the metal bars above you, baby," he mumbles, referring to the surf rack, "and don't let go."

Martha nods, lifting her shaky arms and grabbing the bar behind her head. She watches as JJ grins at her obedience before he pushes her thighs wider and dips his head to kiss them. With each passing kiss, he inches closer and closer to her barely-clothed entrance. The light material of her swimsuit bottoms failed to hide the wet patch from the warm light hanging above the pair.

"Can I kiss you here?" He asks, biting his lip in anticipation, stopping just above her. His breath fanning over everything. She nods, trying to stifle any noise. "Are you sure? I need your words, baby."

"Yes, I'm yours." She whispers down to him, smiling in content. She grips the bars above her, squeezing the metal with her hands in anticipation.

"Yes, you are," he states, kissing her clit through the light material. "I got you, baby," he reassures her, kissing it again as his fingers crawl under her skirt and yanking off the elastic band. She gulps, lifting up her back as he fully pulls off her bottoms. "Lemme take care of you, Martha."

She lets out a sound she didn't know she had as he unexpectedly kisses and sucks on her clit, too fast to even process it. Her legs shake at the unfamiliar feeling, her heels pulling down at his shoulder blades, her toes clenching.

"Shit, J, oh my god," she whispers into the air, afraid that someone will find them. Biting her lip, it is hard to keep in her whines and keep pleads quiet. "Fuck."