“Wait!” Li Zhao grabbed the scarf on the chair and handed it to Yan Ting. “There is no heating outside. Take this with you.” 

Yan Ting stared at Li Zhao’s scarf for two seconds and took it silently. Everything here made him feel noisy. He strode out of the video studio, the cold penetrating his clothes and eventually making his brain calm down.

The scarf in his hand was soft and warm. He gripped it tightly before slowly loosening his hand. His willpower told him that there were some things that couldn’t be done. Then there was the sound of footsteps nearby. He looked up and saw the girl who had just run away standing at the end of the corridor. He stared at her blankly, eyes filled with indifference.

“I’m sorry.” The girl’s voice sounded like she was crying. “I’ll stay away from Brother Li and won’t fall in love with him early.”

Yan Ting ignored her and walked slowly with the scarf. 

“Sir.” Qin Xiao opened the door and followed Yan Ting. “Mr Li’s shooting is coming to an end. I will take you to the lounge for a while.”

Yan Ting looked back at him like he was seeing a stranger. Qin Xiao saw his lips move.

“Sir, what did you say?”

“Medicine.” The expression on Yan Ting’s face disappeared and it was like he returned to the state before knowing Li Zhao. 

Qin Xiao’s heart tightened and he placed the medicine in Yan Ting’s hands. “I will go and get water for you.”

“No.” Yan Ting swallowed the pill in an expressionless manner. “Tell me after the shoot.”

The lounge was soundproofed very well. Yan Ting entered the room and the moment he closed the door, the entire world became quiet. His world was originally so quiet.

After the WeChat incident, the girl participating in the shooting was clearly in a bad mood. Fortunately, just her silhouette needed to be shot. After an hour or two, she finally ended the shooting. It took too long to remove makeup. Literary exited the video studio to find Yan Ting but didn’t see this person outside. 

“Where are you?” Li Zhao took out his phone and was ready to call Yan Ting.

“Brother Li.” The girl chased after him, her face pale. “Just now, that man is… your friend?”

Li Zhao nodded. The girl’s face changed and she finally whispered, “You should be more careful.” Then she lowered her head and rushed away like there were dogs chasing after her.

Be careful about what? Li Zhao’s mind was covered in fog. Be careful of the cold outside? 

“Mr Li.” Qin Xiao came out from around the corner. He looked at the back of the girl hurrying away and turned to Li Zhao with a smile. “Mr Ting is waiting for you in the lounge. I’ll take you there.”

“Thank you.” Li Zhao followed behind Qin Xiao. “Is Yan Ting uncomfortable? I don’t think he looked good just now.”

“I’m not sure.” Qin Xiao looked back at Li Zhao. “Mr Ting usually doesn’t like to talk and everything is buried in his heart. Us outsiders can’t see what is wrong with him.”