Chapter 1: The interview

×You are invited on a talkshow about Eurovision×

You looked in the mirror of your dressing room, you breathed deeply. Vera: What's wrong?
Y/n: It's just... the pressure.. It's hard.
Vera: C'mon, y/n, You are one of the top favourites of the contests, don't give up.
Y/n: I know but... but being a favourite is not nice sometimes.. People expect so much from you, it's insane!
Vera: Calm down... Vera give you a hug. Just focus on your interview.

(Time skip)

The host of the talkshow was annoucing your name. People were clapping and shouting your name. You were actually a bit shy so you had stress.

Host (let's imagine it is nikkie tutorials): How are you y/n? You look so good!
Y/n: Oh thank you! I'm good
Nt: Eurovision is almost there, how much are you excited?
Y/n: Very excited! So busy haha
Nt: I have to ask you this, There is a sort of competion between you and Italy on social media.. How are you feeling about that?
Y/n: Well.. i think we should keep it friendly and i'm a fan of Måneskin, our songs are completely different so we should support everybody! So the little discussions should stop
Nt: Yes!

(Meanwhile in Victoria's house...)
Vic: Look! It's the girl from Switserland! She is talking about us. Damiano turned the volume higher.
Dami: Thank god she responded to this! Her fans are loco! (i love serbia's song ok😅)
Ethan: Keep it friendly! Ethan was a bit angry. She is a smart girl to end that compitition between us and her! Victoria looked at Damiano with a printed face and defended her also.
Vic: There is no hate or anything! Dami: What do you think Thomas?  Thomas wasn't paying attention. Victoria steps to Thomas and saw that Thomas was looking at your Instagram page.
Vic: Ohh watching y/n's instagram, she said with a smirk on her face. Thomas: What? I just want to know her!
Dami: Yeah sure sure. He winks to Thomas.
Thomas: You guys are annoying... laughed Thomas.

(Back to you)
The interview was over and you jumped into the sofa that was standing in your dressing room.
Vera: So Superstar, did you liked it?
Y/n: Oh it went well, Nikkie is a sweet person! Can't wait to see her in Rotterdam.
Vera: And what about the Italian band? Do you think there are aware of that 'competition'?
Y/n: I don't know and i don't care actually. There are cool!
Vera: Yes, Just stay cool about it.
Y/n: Should we go eat something? Sushi? You requests.
Vera: Yes, sure!

×Later that day

You were laying in your bed. You were so tired and almost fell asleep when you suddenly got a notification. You got a new follower, Thomasraggi__.
You realised it was one of the members of Måneskin. You followed him back and got a message.

Thomas: Hey y/n. Thank you for responding to that social media drama whatever.. I want you to know that i support you and like your song!:)

Y/n: Oh that's sweet of you! Thank you so much!

Thomas: No problem, Maybe we can meet each other? To talk about it or maybe idk...

You laughed at your phone, it feels he was also a shy person as you.

Y/n: Yes, i would love to do that! We can meet in the park?

Thomas: Yes, 5pm?

Y/n: Sure:)

Thomas: See you tomorrow :D.

×Thomas POV
Oh god, what if she thinks i'm a creep? I really want to know her, she looks so damn fine.. I don't stress that much but she looks so cool...

End of this chapter...
Did you like it? Feedback? Thank you xxx