happy birthday ...Sargent Grey

Start from the beginning

She left the Shepherd's and the rest of the OR in shock as she did the surgery effortlessly and at the same time effectively. The procedure was done in less than a hour and Meredith the four most difficult sutures under one minute. When she was leaving to scrub out, she look up to the gallery and got a standing ovation from The Chief, Richard Webber, Dr Bailey, Callie, Arizona, Alex,Izzie,George and Cristina whom is her person but doesn't talk too much often after the Derek situation.

About an hour later Meredith was sitting at a nurses station catching up on some charts, when she got up to leave she saw, Bailey, Callie, Arizona, Addison,Derek, Alex, Cristina, George and Izzie coming up too her basically cornering her so she wont get away. So Meredith said coldy " What is this?" with a warning tone in her voice. Soon Marinda spoke up and said " We are all worried about you, and we are will to help." " I'm fine." Meredith said rolling her eyes. Soon enough Richard Webber came up to the group and said "Happy Birthday Meredith!" cheerfully. She scowled said "Thanks." They all stared in awe  when they saw this pained expression grew over her face, which they never saw any expression on her face. Arizona was the first to speak up and said " What's wrong honey?" " First off DO NOT CALL ME HONEY, and second of all today is my birthday and the people whom loves and cares for me are not here to celebrate with me.

Before any one could say anything else Meredith phone starts to ring, and whoever is calling Meredith sure makes her happy, because she is now grinning ear to ear like a idiot.

*convo between Meredith and Jackson*

J:Happy Birthday Mer. I miss you alot.

M: *giggles, Thank you. I miss you alot also.

J: So I see you are celebrating without me, April, Teddy, Megan and Nathan.

M: W-what, I'm not.....wait how do you know that. She said with a shocked expression on her face.

J: TURN AROUND! he stated excitedly.

*end of call*

She swiftly turned too the door,they followed behind her wondering why she turned. They face were laced with confusion except for Meredith when 10 army men busted through the door. 2 are in the back holding a banner that says Happy Birthday Sargent Grey with a picture of her in her army uniform. With that everybody except Meredith shouted Sargent Grey!in shock and confusion. As the soldiers quickly made a path 5 on each side. Then come down 5 army other army soldiers. Meredith almost burst into tears, but she quickly composed herself and shouted:"LILIEUTENANTS ATTENTION". She had this army voice that was very much a turn on for Addison. All the army soldiers obeyed. Then she quickly said "at ease."

When the returned to there normal composure she ran up to hug them but they had a different thought.

*convo between Nathan, Jackson, Meredith,Megan,Teddy and April.

T&A: Nope! Not so fast.

MR: You have too do the dance.

M: But I dont want too. Atleast not here.

J&N: If you don't we will leave,and not return.

M: Fine! Meredith said as he rolled her eyes and smiled. As she hear the music playing completely forgetting that she was in her hospital hallway  surrounded by all her co-workers, she began to sway her hips to the music as stiff as ever because she didn't want to dance. Until Jackson said " girl you better sway what mama tought you to sway", and April, Megan and Teddy joined her was when she felt the grove.

" Baaa-aby I like your style". The music stated. When that happened Meredith and April dropped to the floor swaying their hips. They were all in their little bubble, they had not noticed that Cristina was recording because she wanted to savor this moment because she knew this the one time she say he person this happy.

She was so happy and into the dance blocking out everyone except for her army family that she had not realized a man grinding on her.Of course this made Derek & Addison extremely jealous because simply he was in love with her and for Addison. She didn't quite know why but she had grown feelings for this Stunning human being.

*MEREDITH POV*

As I turned around to the front of me, I see everyone standing there shocked at me dancing. I simply smiled and turned back around and continued. As I was swaying my hips I felt someone grinding onto me so I got protective of myself and punched them to the ground. All I heard was "You go Grey". coming from everybody. As i turned to give the person another one but I quickly realized it was my bestfriend "Mark". was all I could say before I helped him up and hugged him ever so tightly. I was interrupted by Bailey saying "Grey who are all these people, and why are they calling you Sargent." she said out of anger and curiosity.

  "Well Dr.Bailey if you must know, This is Jackson Avery my brother, April Kepner my sister, Teddy Altman,Megan Riggs and Nathan Riggs, we all served in the army for 5 years. I was known as Sargent Grey so I was practically their bosses, still am. We were also known as the surgical dream team. Mark and I met during my internship and has been my bestfriend ever since.

M.S & J: Did you get your board results yet?

M: No I have not. I get them soon tho

Everyone said at the same time: "Why do you need your board results".

"Well um Im turning 31 and and we all got to skip a few year during med school and in grade school. We all completed our residency in the UK and we took our boards. They all looked at Mark, Jackson, Nathan, April, Teddy, Megan and I with this dumbfounded look on their face.

Teddy, Nathan said " We are double board certified in Trauma and Cardio".

Jackson said "I am triple board certified in Trauma and Plastic and Cardio.

Mark simply stated " Im a board certified Plastic surgeon

Then April and Megan said  "We are board certified in Trauma".

Once they finished Bailey and the others looked at me to see what I had to say so I began......

" Well I Sargent Grey am quadruple board certified in Neo-Natal, Trauma, General and Neuro surgery. I stated nonchalantly

"Well umm... congratulations Grey we are proud". Callie said.

Jackson quickly said" Well mom jets is landing in 30 minutes so we need to get you home to get ready for the Grey-Avery dinner, then we will go back to the
house for your proper birthday celebration.

"Well umm.. since I had no option to choose from well I guess you all are invited. I  will send the details via email, but if your coming walk with swimsuits and if you're planning on drinking bring pajamas also, because this is a Grey-Avery party.

Andwith that Sargent Grey was off with her friends and family to get ready some for the dinner and some for the party.....

I had to stop here it 1 in the morning. Im going to sleep anyways here is some fruits 🍇🍉🍒🍓🫐. Have a nice day :)