Nodding as he let out a soft chuckle, "Lol, my apartment isn't that fun either...even though it's quiet it'll still find a way to distract me" he joked as Sungchan choked on his ice cream causing Donghyuck to laugh.

"No, really for real!" Donghyuck said which made Sungchan laugh more, the tanned male enjoyed his time with Sungchan right now, he loves this feeling with him. It's so comforting to see someone with him that's actually happy and not fucked up. He liked how Sungchan is just one joyful person and he would love to spend more time with him.

Sungchan and Donghyuck laughed for a good minute before coming back to studying, there were times that they would stop and talk about little things and sometimes joke around about their surroundings, Donghyuck would stand up and buy ice cream but Sungchan stops him and says he'll treat him, these two are starting to grow close to each other...I hope Jaemin starts to feel some kind of tension soon with these two 'lovebirds'.

But here's the thing...what Donghyuck doesn't know is that someone was staring at them since a while ago and I am telling you that person was way beyond pushing Sungchan off of Donghyuck's table.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"...Maybe we can go on an ice cream date?" Mina asked, smiling in happiness while she clings on Mark's arm.

Confused, Mark looked at Mina, "Why an ice cream date, though?" he asked, they could on another type of date but why ice cream?

"Hmm," she poked her chin, "cause I feel like it, and plus...I haven't had ice cream for like weeks now" she pouted, Mark could not help but coo at the sight of Mina acting cute, squishing her cheeks.

Mark thought for a while until he remembered Mina's favourite ice cream shop. They went on a date before, how about go there and spend some lovely time, right?

As if nothing will go wrong.

"Let's go to the gelato cafe" Mark said as Mina squealed, kissing Mark on the cheeks.

Arriving inside the cafe, Mark never knew that he was in for a ride of jealousy and anger. Not before Mina was about to say what she wanted Mark already knew her favourite, so he ordered him the same thing that Mina liked.

But did Mina actually like what he ordered? She doesn't even know this place, how the hell does Mark know what she wants? Mina was getting suspicious with Mark right now.

Spending time with Mina felt a little off for him especially when the atmosphere didn't feel right at all, this used to be the place where they ate after the whole carnival, right?

"So anyways, my mom said that we should go on a trip together- Mark, are you okay?" Mina asked, holding the male's hands.

Coming back from his thoughts, Mark showed a small smile and raised his brows, "I'm sorry you were saying something?"

"What is going on with you right now? You're acting so...weird?" Mina said, her face showed disgust as she took a spoonful of some ice cream she doesn't even like.

"Weird? What? No, I was just spacing out a while ago...is the ice cream good?" he asked, smirking.

Sulking, Mina rolled her eyes, "I don't even know this flavor Mark, I haven't tasted it"

Furrowing his eyebrows in confusion, "what? But ain't that your favorite? Wait, was it a gelato crepe? Ugh, I'm sorry babe, I forgot-"

"Mark, what is wrong with you? I don't even like crepes and I don't even know this place...Mark, this isn't my favourite flavor" Mina hissed, her eyes sent like sharp needles that poked through Mark's eyes.