**Tiny Nail**

Start bij het begin

Sly led you to the nailsmith, where you said you didn't wanna go in, so you won't look stupid. And now, Sly brought you in as if you were a trophy. "Do not let they're intimidating looks fool you, they're beginners. Same as you." You nodded your head. If you didn't wanna look dumb, you needed to act cool..

You both took a flight of stairs, before arriving at the nailsmith... He looked like a beetle.. that's what you think so.. He acknowledge you, mostly Sly, with a hum. "Hello, Theo. I would like to borrow a nail for a friend over here." He gestured to you. The beetle scanned you up and down, before pulling out a nail and tossed it near you.. it was small as your size, makes you wonder why Sly has a big one.

Well.. you never held a weapon before, might as well start small. Even though it is the same your size. You picked it up, and you weren't expecting it to be heavy, but you could still carry it. Man, this people made it look so easy.

You both went outside, when suddenly..

*Woosh*

*Clang*

*Woshing*

In one moment, Sly slashed his nail to you. You caught it with your nail upon instinct, and stared in shock at the pushing nail close to your vision. "Well, done. I knew you had it in you." Sly stood back, and sheathe his nail. "Spirit of a fighter, soul of a Warrior. Come, let's begin your first test." You stared shock at his retreating figure. That almost made you jump outta your skin!... If you have ome at this point...

You walked down as you stared at the guards in training, while Sly introduce you to them. "I have a friend, I would like for you to challenge-"

"Him? I doubt he can even hold a nail properly, he's too small." TRIGGERED. Firstly, how dare they assume your gender. Secondly!.. there's a proper way to hold a sword-..err.. Nail??? You thought it was only about position.

"I am not any more taller than them, yet I've overpowered you. And they do not hold a specific gender."

"I don't care, we ain't gonna waste our time on a newbie. Especially a little squib."

"Hmm.. This can't do.." Sly walked away, while you just followed considering that you cannot speak. When you were out of earshot. "It seems, I didn't convince them." You call that convincing?! "Perhaps you have a way to make them fight, or be it your first objective." He looked at you, and you swear his name was on his face. You stared at him, supposedly deadpan if you could make a face.

But you do agree with him, learning how to achieve things yourself is a part of your training. If you were to be a warrior, you needed to be independent. Then you looked back at the trainees, the way they gathered reminded you of some typical bullies....... you know how make them fight you.

You picked up the misshaped weapons scattered on the ground, and walked in front of them. They ignored your presence, but not for long. You throw the crooked item towards them, and wished it won't hit any of them. The weapon sunk deep into the wall they were leaning on, as they flinched in surprise.

They looked at you hatefully, 'Yeah, get annoyed. I know you wanna beat the crap outta me.' Their leader... or the bully 'alpha wannabe' walked forth. "So, that's how bad you wanna get beaten, huh?.." Figures. You prepared your weapon, as you prepared for a fight. "Well, don't say I didn't warn ya." (Sans?.. Is that you?)

And just like that, two guards in the back and attacked you. You stumbled on your position. Now that you weren't acting upon instinct, the fight actually scared you. The weapon's keep coming your way, and you couldn't help but flinch.

When they stood back to prepare a heavy blow, you bravely took the risk of slashing your tiny nail to them. And surprisingly, they stumbled. They weren't as strong as they look... You happen to think of the lost chances you wasted towards those occasional school bullies. Afraid to receive anymore attacks, you repeatedly attack them...

What? You think your perspective would change instantly, just because you found out their not as strong? Boi, this is just the beginning...

To be Continued...

¶°¶°¶°¶°¶°¶°¶°¶°¶°¶°¶

At about 500 words, I was focused on making the words reach 1000, hence I got a writer's block. Now that I'm more focused in the story, I didn't realize I'm already over a thousand.

Now that I'm aware about proper impersonation, it's quite challenging to write the dialogues. But hey, I love the improvement. Another step towards success. And I have a feeling this story sound less childish...

Bug story,

I saw a moth in the bathroom, whilst I was taking a shet. It was bright yellow, that I called it Radiance. I tried to capture it, but I was too busy getting the shet outta my butthole. In which the moth flew off freely.

Ps: Bathroom is work in progress, so it wasn't enclosed.

6/30/2021

Newra-