~Chapter 34~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 1

Start from the beginning

Alex picked up the stuffed black stuffed bunny on your bed, "Says the girl who still has stuffed animals."

"Oh fuck off!"

"How many rich people are in our class?!" Mina shouted, gripping the bars with an exasperated look. The whole Class A had gathered before the gates with each of them having a bag with them filled for the famous sleepover.

"I'm really excited to see what [Y/n] has planned." Toru confessed, just about vibrating in place from excitement.

"There's no doubt she has something good plan." Kyoka commented, already having a decent feeling of what was to come.

"Lets go in already!" Kaminari shouted, pumping his fist up. "I wanna have some fun with a rich girl!"

Momo pressed the intercom button with a voice almost immediately coming to ring over.

"Hey guys!" You greeted, voice coming over the intercom. "Come on in!" The large gates creaked open allowing the large group to walk in.

To say they were amazed was an under statement. Astonished? Astounded? Maybe even flabbergasted! The manor was just as Momo's, yet had a modern design put to it.

The floors made of  shiny marble that reflected their faces back to them. A chandelier hung high above them lighting up the front hall.

"Wow, [Y/n]'s home is so big..." Ochaco muttered, as the group stood wide eyed at the long hall. Her front room alone was bigger than her whole apartment. Maybe even more!

The walls held portraits of men, women, and children hanging from them. Every single one of them dressed in tailored suits or ballroom gowns and expensive jewelry to match.

"I never took her for a rich girl, kero." Tsuyu commented, taking in the portrait of you that hung on the wall. You had to be no older than twelve, dawned in a fluffy violet dress decorated in constellations with dark ribbons keeping your hair in two pigtails, as you sat in a silver chair.

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒩𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇 𝒯𝑜 𝒮𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑒

𝐻𝑜𝓈𝒽𝒾 [𝒴/𝓃]

Denki stared up at one portrait with a small head tilt, "Hey, guys?"

"What is it?" Ojiro questioned, turning to him.