1

hai. hope u enjoy. all my chapters are about 600 words each. :D

~CELINE~

- - -

JENNIE POV

"Hello everyone! My name is Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, but if you've been watching, you know that!" I said cheerfully, watching the blinking red light of my camera. I winked after my last words.

"Today, I'll be introducing you to my friends!" I giggled cutely. I grabbed my camera and stood up. But, I fucking dropped that motherfucker!

"Ugh! That camera is super expensive..." I whined. I'll have my editor edit that part out, if she agrees. My editor, Kim Jisoo, is the definition of stubborn. She always makes fun of me in my videos, but my viewers, Jennators, seem to love it.

"Kim Jisoo edit this out!" I glared straight at the camera, trying to get my point across to Jisoo. She'll probably just leave it in for the Jennators. I sighed, taking the camera through the hall anyway. 

I knocked on Jisoo's door, which was white with a golden plate saying 'JISOO' on it. I put the camera in front of me, so I could film the door. She groaned and opened the door, wearing an over-sized shirt and sleep shorts that didn't even show underneath the shirt.

Her hair was brushed straight, luckily, so she looked presentable. 

"Jennie! Why is there a camera in my face?" Jisoo groaned. 

"Because you are to introduce yourself!" I said excitedly, trying to give her energy to be cheery for the Jennators. 

"Ugh. Fine, come in." She turned on her heel, and took out her tripod. I placed the camera on it, putting it on the table at the end of her bed. We sat down on her King sized bed, with a black comforter, just like mine. 

"I'm Kim Jisoo, the one who puts the captions on Jennie's videos. I'm her best friend and editor." She stated. 

"And I have complete control on what goes into the videos or not." 

I shrugged. "Sounds like a threat, but okay." 

Jisoo smirked.

"Anyway, bye Jisoo, I've got to introduce everyone else!" I laughed, skipping away with the camera, leaving Jisoo behind in her room.

I walked to the room across from my room [which is to the right of Jisoo's room], with a golden plate saying 'LALISA' on it. I knocked on her door, making sure it was loud, as most of the time when Lisa was in her room, Lisa was sleeping. 

When no one responded after half a minute, I opened the door. Lisa's bed was made, and her room was clean. Her pale pink bed spread didn't have a single wrinkle or crease on it. 

"Huh, I guess Lalisa's not here." I said, laughing at the one notebook sitting on her desk. I walked to it, filming it. It was a black leather notebook with a pink stripe through the middle, where she had written 'Lisa'.

"This is Lalisa's notebook, she goes by Lisa." I said, filming an up close shot of it. 

I turned back out of her room, closing her door.

"Well, that's mildly disappointing. But, not to fear. Let's meet the last friend!" I said, walking to the door across from Jisoo's. I filmed a shot of the 'CHAEYOUNG' plate, before barging into her room. I have no respect for her, at all. 

She happened to be half asleep, on her phone under her pale pink comforter (which matched Lisa's.) 

"Chaeyoung!" I called. She rolled over sleepily, glaring at the camera. 

"What, Jennie?" She whined, turning her phone off and putting it on her bedside table.

"Introduce yourself!" I said cheerily, like Jisoo, trying to make her cheer up and wake up. 

"Park Chaeyoung. Now let me go back to~" She yawned. "TikTok!" 

She rolled back over, turning on her phone again. 

I sighed. 

"Well, that's Chaeyoung."

- - -