ch 13

Today was the day. Well there were a lot of days but this one was even more special. Korra wasn't gonna ask for cuddles. It would be asami today.

Usually korra is the one who cuddles up to her and get comfy but it was time for a change. She got dressed up in her favorite pajamas and spayed on some of her perfume.

After looking around the very large house that they live in she found korra in the closet playing with stuffed bears. She gave a quiet giggle and walked over to the bender.

"Hey korra?"

The avatar looked up and smiled seeing asami.  "Yes baby?"

"I want cuddles"

Korra stood up and stretched showing off a bit with her muscles to make asami blush. She gave her signature smile and gently grabbed her hand.

She led them over to the bed only for asami to pick her up. She led them over to the bed and laid down with korra in her lap facing her.

The bender wrapped her arms and legs around asami. She laid her head in the crevice of Asami's neck and took in a deep breath. The engineer could feel korra smiling and it made her do the same.

The two laid there and only one thought came to asami.

"Best decision ever"

korrasami cuddles On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara