𝓼𝓾𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓷 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷 : 𝓸𝓷𝓮

Start from the beginning

"Honey, can you please sing for me? I wanna hear your sweet voice before I sleep." He lovingly requested, pecking my temple, then nuzzled his nose on my cheek.

"Okay, honey." I then thought of a song for him and when I finally did, I started humming.

"Looks like we made it
Look how far we've come, my baby
We mighta took the long way
We knew we'd get there someday

They said, "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together, still going strong

You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
(You're still the one)
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss goodnight"

If I have a song that I will dedicate to him, it would be this one. The struggles and hardship we've been through wasn't as easy as it is when you tell other people about it. But we overcame those with every solution that we can think of, as long as we will do it together. He became my source of strength, a shiled to defend me from any harm. He made me feel safer with his presence and he never failed to make me smile with his simple acts. I felt a tear escaped my eye as my voice start to crack a little. Seeing him beside me, sleeping so peacefully, made me feel so happy. Beside me is the man I truly love and who loves me too, for who I am. I brushed my hand through his soft locks while staring at his handsome face. I can't believe this man is really my husband and now, we're having our own family. I can already imagine him with our child. They will surely be bestfriends. I can see him playing around with our little Yejun. I bet Namjoon will buy matching clothes for him and our son. He also told that he will be teaching him about music and all. Take me and our son to every museum tour. He's such an ideal husband that every woman dreamed to have.

"I'm so blessed because I'm being loved by you, Namjoon." I whispered after finishing the song, leaving a kiss on on his forehead.

I then fixed my pillow and stared at the ceiling while remembering that night when he confessed to me. The night where everything started, our love story.

- FLASHBACK -

FIVE YEARS AGO

I received a call from Jungkook, inviting me to join them at a KTV night with the members. At first, I refused, because it's their night together. Why would I join a celebration that is purposely for them only, right? But unfortunately, he didn't stop until I finally aceepted his invitation. So, I told him that I will go there by myself. Since the celebration will be in two hours, I took a quick shower. I then chose my favorite hoodie and jeans for this occasion. After fixing my hair and finishing my look, I took the car keys on the bedside, and drove to the place Jungkook said. Few minutes later, I arrived at my destination and noticed how many people were surrounding this area.

"Aya!" Jungkook called, waving at me, as I saw him walk to my direction. "I was about to dial your number, but I already saw your car so I just waited here. I'm glad you came." He added when was finally standing in front of me.

"Of course, Ggukie. Thanks for inviting me, I hope the other members are fine with that." I mumbled while rubbing my arm.

"Duh! They were the one who kept on bugging me to call you over." He laughed, so I just laughed along.

We started to walk towards the building. The hallway is quite dark and you can feel the vibrations from the people inside each KTV rooms. You can tell that they're enjoying themselves. As we go farther, we stopped in front of a room. I guess this is their room. He opened the door and the members welcomed us, one by one. They led me to a seat next to Jungkook. We ate some snacks there and drank some beer and soju. I didn't drink much because I will be driving my way home. Jimin, Taehyung, and Seokjin are entertaining us by singing with much of acting, while Hoseok is dancing with them. They're so adorable! It's just like having a mini concert with them. I was laughing with them when Jimin suddenly handed me the microphone.

"Come and sing, Aya!" He suddenly exclaimed, voice fighting the loud music, but I immediately declined.

"Ah no, no. I'm not good at singing." I said as I shake my hands, but Jimin is quite unstoppable.

"Aish, don't worry about that! We wanna hear your voice, so come on! Please?" And he showed me his puppy eyes.

Those eyes. I can't resist those eyes! I was left with no choice, so I took the microphone and they all clapped as if I'm already done singing.

"I will sing for you but.... Jungkook must sing with me." I handed Jungkook the other mic and he smiled at me.

"Woah! A duet, yes!" I heard Taehyung shouting. "Go AyaKook!" He suddenly beamed, making me chuckle.

While I was laughing, Jungkook is the one who chose the song and now he pressed the button to play. The tuned played and he started singing while swaying slowly.

"Do you hear me,
I'm talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying"

"Boy I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard"

I sang my part while looking at him, while he starts to come closer and held my hand. He placed it on his shoulder and his now free hand is on my waist. It's like we're dancing together while singing the chorus.

"I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you, I promise you, I will

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday"

It feels like it's just the two of us in this room. He continue singing his part while smiling at me. I can't help but to smile at him too, at my bestfriend.

"And so I'm sailing through the sea
To an island where we'll meet
You'll hear the music fill the air
I'll put a flower in your hair

Though the breezes through the trees
Move so pretty you're all I see
As the world keeps spinning round
You hold me right here right now

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
I'm lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday"

Everything felt unreal while we sing. We were about to finish the song when I heard the door slam.