I shook my head before I turn towards Han Ge.

"Ge, Trust us." I said calmly.

"I do." Han Ge tapped on my shoulders before getting up from his seat.

"Then I'm leaving. Before that, I got a call from Doctor Yubin. The guy you guys saved last night is awake."

"Really? Well, I hope he is alright." I said immediately. I was happy to hear that news.

"He is. You guys should go and meet the Doctor today and talk to that guy."Han ge said while he walked towards the door.

"Sure." I said while following him. Zhan ge silently followed me too.

"And Yibo, please don't ruin our family's reputation" He said, turning towards us.

I frowned at him.

"Please use safety, don't make him pregnant." He said with a chuckle before walk away from my home.

"What the...." I gaped at the closed door before turning back to my partner.

I saw a Zhan ge who looked like a tomato.

"Are you blushing?" I said with a frown.

"I thought you are the only asshol in your family. I was wrong." He said while he walked towards my room.

"You can't sleep, get ready we are leaving soon." I called out.

"You go and see your beloved 'not that close' friend. I'm not going anywhere. I'm definitely gonna sleep here."

I heard him saying that and is that jerk jealous...again?

"You heard what Han Ge said. We don't have time to lose."

"Yibo, we won't lose this case."

"Yeah, we won't. You sure you are not coming?"

"Yeah, I'm not coming to see your lovely friend."

I flopped myself to my sofa. I couldn't believe that Zhan ge is really jealous of Bob.

"Alright. I am going for a movie after that. I have already booked 2 tickets. Since you are not in, I will ask Lulu or Jiyang." I called out again.

Suddenly that asshole appeared in front of me with two shirts in his hands, showing that bunny teeth.

"Which one, White or Black ?" He had a bright smile plastered on his face.

"None." I said.

"You want me to come with you naked?" He frowned at me.

"Whatever you like but those are my shirts and you are not gonna have any of them." I shrugged.

"Then.... What am I gonna have?" That asshol leaned down to me teasingly.

I tried to hold back my smile when I stopped him by his shoulders.

"If you are not getting ready within 10 minutes, you are gonna have a plaster on this cute nose of yours." I whispered.

His eyes narrowed at me.

I raised a brow at him.

He leaned further and our lips were almost touching.

"I prefer something else. Something.....romantic." He whispered back.

"How about a plaster on your perfect lips? Isn't that more romantic." I imitated his earlier voice and made a face at him.

"Aishh!!!!, Yibo," he pushed me away and I couldn't help but laugh at him.