~Imagine~ (10) As your Teacher

You sighed and streched on your table. School was so boring! You pulled out your sketchbook and started drawing. You slowly and detaely draw blue police box. You didn't realised it rang on hour. Then you heard teacher walked in. "Hello kids!" You rolled your eyes. Substitute teacher. You didn't bother to look at him. You started drawing big planet behind blue box. "I am Mr. Smith" He started writing on chalkboard. "And I will substitue sience" He probably smiled because half of your girl classmates giggled. You again rolled your eyes and continoued with drawing. When you were almost done you felt males hand on your shoulder. "You should gave attencion" You heard smile in his voice. You heard laughter. "Mr. Smith! She is freak, don't bother with her!" One of girls yelld. "See? Don't bother with me" He took your drawing. "Hey!" You yelld but he it had already in hands. His eyes wided. Now you fully saw how he looked like. Gelled hair, glasses, warm eyes, light smile. You sighed. "Where did you seen that box?" He asked. "Nowhere" You said trully. What was his problem? "Well stay there after your school hours" You growled and he handed you your drawing. "You are pretty good" He wishperd and you froze.

~

You walked into classroom. Mr. Smith was sitting behind his table, legs on table and lost in thoughts. "Ehm..." He looked at you. "Ah! [F/N] right?" He gave you big smile. You nodded. "Sit"He pointed at chair before him. You dif what he said. "Well, [F/N]. I have two questions. One on your drawing. How would you call it?" You rised your eyebrow. "I don't know...Blue Box in Universe?" You made grimace. "No! Think...." He grabed your hand. You froze. Something popped in your mind. "Around Gallifrey" You said. His eyes wided. "How...?" He said deep in thoughts. "It just...popped in my mind.."You said scared. "What if I told you I have one blue police box" He said with smirk. "Yeah? And....?" You sighed. "It can travell in time and space!" He said and almost fell on ground. You laughed. "Mr. Smith...It was nice to meet you but I think that both of us need to go home" You sighed and got up. He looked at you. "Wait! What?" He looked confused. "I just told you I can travell in time ans space and you want to go home?" He rised his eyebrow. "Yep" You turned but felt his hand on your shoulder. "If you don't believe md I'll show you" He said and pulled you out of room. Both of you walked into basement. But then you saw it. Blue police box. Your eyes wided. "H-How?!" You said walking arouns box. "That's not all" He smirked and took your hand gently and pushed you in box. You thought you will hit wall but when you opened your eyes you almost fell on grouns but Mr.Smith catched you. "This is TARDIS!" He smiled. "And call me Doctor, Mr. Smith isn't my name" He winked at you. But you were still froze. "It's bigger!" You said and walked around console. "I said you..." He said with smile. "Wait....are you taking me?" You looked at him suprised. "If you want to..." He scrabbled his neck nerviously. "....God YES!" You ran to him and hugged him. He fastly hugged back. "Then..." He said after he let you. "Where do you want to start?" He smirked while he stood next to console. You smiled. Best teacher ever.