~Imagine~ 'Warriors' (10)

~Doctor's POV~

I looked at you with worry in my eyes. Why did we end here? Where I never wanted to be again. I just caused myself more and more pain. And what I did you, by doing this, is just, wrong. I shouldn't done this, yet it is good that I done this. You had to remember. You just had to. You being a Time Lady, you had to see this, where you been. You need to see this War. Our War that wasn't even our War. Time War.

"As a child, you would wait

and watch from far away."

I knew you from your childhood. Well, not really but I met you few times. You knda knew that something is coming. You were a fighter, like noone before. They didn't knew how strong and brave you be. Even I didn't knew it in those years. In my past, I was fool to think you are regular Time Lady, fighting just for what is yours. I didn't knew you would ever fight for my life, for everyones life, and you payed your price. They made you forgot, forgot at everything that is precious for you. And that made my hearts shake.Such a good souls being tortured just because one bad step. Step that was all my fault.

"You always knew that you'll be

the one that work while they all play."

They all were like kids on sand and god how you hated sand, me eigther. Everyone thought you were fool, crazy when you trained, like a real warrior. I always had respect toward you, by how strong you are. You never listened them, just made your way there and back. They call me saveiour now, but then what were you?

"And you, you lay, awake at night and scheme

of all things that you would change,

but it was just a dream!"

They never believed you and I think they didn't believed you even when Daleks attacked. I didn't knew what to think untill I had a proof and I am so sorry that I didn't believed. You looked from window at me and then back trough window. I saw confusion in your eyes but deep inside, you were sad. Trough all years and forgeting, you feel sorry for them. Trough all the blame that was stuck on your head because of Time Lords, trough all that fun what was made on your name and trough all the hate they gave you. When I fought by your side, you told me thing I won't forget, even if I change my look: 'Doctor, now, you are my reason why I fight. I fight for them too, but if I didn't have to, I wouldn't. I fight for you my precious Doctor, my mad man.'

"Here we are, don't turn away now.

We are the warriors that build this town.

Here we are, don't turn away now.

We are the warriors that build this town,

from dust."

This was what you sang while fighting. To let every single enemy that you don't fight alone. That you are strong and your hope doesn't dies. I still don't know how you ran away and survived. I thought they killed you, even if I didn't believed in that. You were too strong, too hopefull and too brave to die. I was just a coward as I am now. You would tell me: 'Being coward makes you stronger, don't forget that'. I never uderstood that, untill some points in my life that can't be changed.

"The time will come,

when you'll have to rise.

Above the best,

improve yourself,

your spirit never dies!"

Even with a broken bones, you were able to fight war that wasn't even your anymore. It was fight highest powers. Time War got everyone and noone. When I ran away, I wanted you to come with me, you said no, you said that I should save myself. Why did you did that? I hated that feeling leaving everything behind, just like that and killing everyone, just like nothing. You always pushed me before you, why? Is that a care? I care about it, about you, trust me, because I am a Doctor.

"Farewell, I've done, to take my throne above,

but don't weep for me 'cause this will be the labor of my love."

Yes, I was fool enough to fall in love. What did I thought back then? I was just an old man, who was nothing but everyone needed him. Now I am older man, with blue box. But you loved me to call me my mad man. Am I still same mad man? Am I even yours? Deep inside, in my hearts, I want to be your mad man [F/N], I want to be him so madly, so why don't you remember? For me? Please, my thoughts are getting blurry like eyes when you cry. But I can't cry, not now, not anymore. Am I your mad man [F/N]?

"Here we are, don't turn away now.

We are the warriors that build this town.

Here we are, don't turn away now.

We are the warriors that build this town.

Here we are, don't turn away now.

We are the warriors that build this town."

You looked at me with those [E/C] eyes, staring into my old soul. "Doctor.."You said and your voice broke. You slowly walked to me and caressed my cheek. "You Doctor..."You made a small pause, your lips parted, watching me. "...were always my mad man" My eyes watered. You smiled lightly. "And you always be" You wishperd now. I placed my hand on yours and smiled with weak smile, with tears runing down my cheeks. "Can we be mad together?" I asked, my voice shaking. Your smile wided. You leaned closer, your lips just few inches of those mine. "We can be most mad thing in a whole universe Doctor, you just need to trust me" You said. I smiled more. "I trust you".

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Okay guys, I know I made another -songy- one, and I don't know what sould I tell to that. Do you guys like those? If yes, tell me in comments okay? Thanks. Because I will maybe make those again, but now I am not sure if you mind if I make another like this. ~Teneby