I am so dramatic this days..

I wanted to go back to the way I used to be before I met him. I wanted to be the strong, independent person that I built since my mom left me.

"Do you miss him?" The driver asked. "That guy who look like me?"

I nodded.

I can feel the driver trying to steal glances at me from time to time but I ignored it. Maybe this is his first time seeing a drunk dramatic brokenhearted passenger. I just want someone who can listen to me so I can finally let out my bottled up emotions for the past three years.

"He's an idol you know." I said. "So you must feel lucky that you reminded me of him."

I heard him slightly chuckle but I can't sense any humor in what I have said.

"What's his name then?"

"Kim Jongin. He is the main dancer of EXO."

Silence.

I was waiting for his reaction after I said that but I didn't heard any so I looked at him, my vision slightly getting clearer.

I continued to talk, "I missed him. I even attended his concert awhile ago.. pathetic me."

Silence again. I guess Mr. Driver is a quiet listener so I talked once again.

"I don't know if I could call myself his ex because we only dated for public attention but as our play date continues.. I.. we.. fell." I said giggling, "I mean, who wouldn't fall for a sexy beast like him? He always annoys the hell out of me, he's happy-go-lucky, and he's effortlessly sweet.."

I reminisced all of my moments with Kim Jongin. "He is the first person I've ever dated. The first guy I let to be closed to me. The first guy I kissed. The first guy I ever liked.. and the first guy I broke."

"If you like him then why did you choose to left him hanging?" The driver asked.

I stopped talking when I finally realized what's happening. Alcohol slightly running out from my system. I stared at the front mirror seeing Jongin's jaw clenching, his eyes reflected coldness.

"Kai.." I muttered his name.

Kim Jongin parked the car on the basement of a unfamiliar building. He looked up to me, I can't read any emotion on his eyes. I gulped, did I just say those things to him?

Did I just drunkenly confess?

"If you like me that much.." he said in a hoarse voice while staring straight through my eyes.. "then why did you chose to let me go?"

My throat run dry. Of all the car I could've pick, why did I choose his? I'm suddenly feeling a deja vu from the first time we met.

I quickly open the door of his car. Not really wanting to answer his question. My only option is to run away from him right now. I can't face him.

I walked faster when he open his door too. But Kai's legs are far longer than mine. He blocked my way and I glared at him, he glared back.

"Get out of my way please." I said through gritted teeth.

"You're not running away after what I've heard, Jen." He said with full of determination. "You like me."

"No." I denied.

My Father would definitely blackmailed me again if ever he found out about me meeting with Kai like this.

I took a step backward when he took a step towards me. We did that until my back is already against the wall. I looked up at him, still glaring, hoping that he will back away.

"You said you missed me." He said using his sexy low voice. "You said you fell. You said it was not just a play date full of pretentions between us."

I think I'm going insane. I'm getting drunk by his sweet manly scent.

"I.. I.." I tried to find words to deny him.

"I--" but before I could even utter another word his mouth crashed to mine.

I was stunned.

At first his lips just went on top of mine. My eyes widening as I felt his soft lips. Then I felt him move, he kissed me deeply, roughly. My heart run wild as I am being pushed back on the wall with both his arms cornering my sides.

Kai was kissing me like a master punishing his slave. I pushed him when I felt how my lips went sore because of his torrid kisses.

I slapped his cheeks hard that my hand is now printed on his left cheek.

"Fvck you!" I shouted while breathing heavily.

I saw him clenching his jaw, still staring at my lips. He licked his lower lip making me looked at his too.

"I'm sorry.." he whispered as he held my cheeks.

I quickly calmed down at his touch.

How dare he make me feel like this?

He caressed my cheeks and looked at my face as if memorizing every inch of me. I saw him smile lightly and bend his head to kiss my lips lightly.

He is kissing me again. This time he is kissing me as if my lip is a fragile glass. His light feather kisses is making me go insane.

To the point that even if I know the consequences of being this close to him, I still found myself giving in to his kisses.

Only Kim Jongin can make me feel this insane.

***