Chapter 2 : Meeting

🎵In the morning🎵

Tsumugi Takanashi just got her announcement from the Shachou(Takanashi Otoharu) which is her father. He said that they all have an off day for the week to let them rest or visit some of their relatives near them. Tsumugi skipped happily in the hallways of the dorm before opening the living room's dorm to find Sogo, Mitsuki, Riku, and Iori awake already and doing random things like Riku scrolling through his phone gallery finding pictures to expose his cousin in his dorm when they get a day off or longer. Iori was watching the news of the day while doing some of his school work as a high school student. Mitsuki was cooking breakfast which were pancakes and a bowl of porridge for each of them. Nagi suddenly ran into the room while yawning to get water, and Yamato getting a bottle of beer. Tamaki was woken up again by Sogo and hiding by Riku on the sofa yelling something.

"S-SOU-CHAN NOT THAT TECHNIQUE YOU DO EVERYTIME TO WAKE ME UP😭IT'S SCARY YOU KNOW!!!" said Tamaki while he has tears in his eyes. "I WANT MY PUDDING!"

"Tamaki don't cry, here's pudding." said Riku while putting down his phone on the table while he got puddings on his pockets. "S-sogo-san you might need to be less strict on Tamaki...."

"Gomen Tamaki-kun, I need to wake you up because manager here has an announcement for us." apologized Sogo while gesturing to their manager.

"Minna-san you guys have an off for a week. Shachou said that you can visit your relatives or just rest because when this ends, our schedule will be packed again to manage." announced Tsukugi while Riku asked something.

"Manager is it okay for me to get some of my clothes with me to the place I'm going? I'm going to teach my older cousin a lesson while I stay there for the week. I'm also calling some of the other friends I know because we NEED to have a reunion uncalled for. Is it ok, Manager? I'll inform this to their President also."

"I'm just going to inform it Shachou Riku-san. Btw, who are the friends you mentioned Riku-san?"

"Do you know a band named ARGONAVIS, manager?" asked Riku while raising his eyebrow.

"Ah hai Riku-san. I heard some of their songs and they're a band not idols. They go on national and international tours with a band that rivals them. I think the name was um...GYROAXIA right RIku-san?"

"Sou yo manager...apparently I need to make a reunion with Procellarum, 6Gravity, and ARGONAVIS because some of us already know each other. And that baka itoko of mine is going to get a taste of my lessons." said Riku with a dangerous aura that surpasses Tenn.

"A-ah ok Riku-san, I already contacted Shachou and he said yes about it."

"Arigatou manager. Guys, wanna meet them in person? Don't be surprised about what I'm going to do. Also I know their president personally and he said yes that I would be staying in one of the rooms in their dorm for the visit."

"Sure Riku-kun, besides it's been a while me and Kai talked except last night." replied Sogo turning happy.

"Rikuuu who many are they in the dorm?" asked the Cocona addict of the group, Rokuya Nagi.

"They are twelve in the dorms. The space is pretty big if you ask me because it has 5 floors for each group."

"5 FLOORS?!" exclaimed everyone shocked while Iori kept a straight face.

"Yeah why?"

"HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW IT RIKU?!?!" asked Mitsuki.

"I passed by it a couple of times when I take different paths to go home here at the dorms. Why?"

"It's not that easy to pass by it while no one is recognizing it!!!"

"I watched Aoi-nii and Koi-nii shoot a video of them waking up all the members in 6:00 in the morning. I recognized the building at the front but the effect was blur who the ones clear are there bodies only."