Chapter 11

Free's P.O.V

"Hey valt" I said. Me and Valt were training together. "Yeah? What is it Free? " he said. "I was just wondering.. What do you mean about saying, I should take care of her and not break her heart? " I asked. " well... Uhmmm... "

Is he hiding something from me? "C'mon you can tell me". " well.. Uh.. *sigh* me and y/n know each other since we were little, but she doesn't know I guess she forgot.. "

What?! They know each other since they were little..? "Is that so?.. Hm. Why didn't you told me earlier? ".

***

Y/n's P.O.V

" Trisha! " I yelled. Her parents got into an accident and she hasn't come out of her room, I mean our room. Now were should I stay for the night?! "Trisha!! Open the damn door! "

" *sigh* look. I know what your going through.. And please just open this door.. I really need to get inside, and I know your parents will be ok. "

"No you don't know, and how do you know they'll be OK?! " she yelled. " I may not experience that or what, but I'm your best friend. Please let me in I need to shower!"

"Fine.. But can you come with me later, I'm going to the hospital to visit them.. " Trisha said as she opened the door. "Of course, now move! " I said and she giggled.

***

" here we are. Come I know they'll be okay"

"Aunty, uncle, are they okay? " Trisha said, my parents were, sad..? "Trisha, dear we need to tell you something.. Your parents.. " my mom said. "What?.. Don't tell me.. "

"I'm sorry dear, they're gone.. " my mom said hugging trisha. " Trisha, your mom told me something.. " my dad said and we looked at him. "She said if they don't make it,.. Well.. Her last wishes was to adopt you.. "

***

"Hey Trish. You okay? Hey I know your sad but in the bright side, we're gonna be sisters..! " I said hoping she would at least be happy. "Yeah.. Im just.. Really sad". " hey your really brave, your not crying"

"Yeah, in the outside I'm not crying, but deep inside I am.. "

"Hush, come here my precious baby" I said and hugged her, all I can do now is at least comfort her, she was now crying. "Cry all you want, don't worry I'm always here.. Hush my little-". " dont even try to sing" she mumbled and I laugh.

A Week Later...

" hurry up you lazy-"

"Yeah yeah yeah! " I shouted. Today was the funeral day? Free and the rest of BC Sol were coming, and they were just waiting for me. I was doing my hair, should I make it in a bun? How about I shouldn't tie it? Maybe I should just not tie it. But it's gonna be hot there. "Y/N! Get your butt here! Were gonna be late! "

"Alright fine! "

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Let me help you y/n" valt said. I was now serving foods. How great. "Oi Trisha! Help me too! "

"Oh- im sorry I can't I'm  busy here. " she said sarcastically. "Geez. I swear after this I'm really going to kill you-"

"Don't worry y/n, I can help you "

"Thanks Valt. At least someone here is a good help! " I said yelling the last sentence. " we're is that Free anyway?! ". " I think I saw him looking at a picture of you-"

"Oh sh*t he can't see my baby pictures!! "

"Y/n no swearing! " my mom said. "Yes mom"

***

I then went outside to give the guest some foods, then i tripped. Luckily someone caught (??) Me but the food fell.

R.I.P for the food. I was gonna eat it. T_T

"Free? " I said looking at the person who caught (??) Me. "You should be more careful n/n " free said while I just rubbed my neck " yeah sorry. " " anyways wanna go out? I mean you know walk around..? " said Free. "Ofcou-"

" y/n! " Trisha said. Great. I was just about to spend some time  with free. "What."

"I'm gonna be your sister!! " she said excitedly while jumping. "So what? "

" arent you at least happy?"

"Of course I am. I already knew it last week. Oh wow did mom and dad just tell it to you? " I said chuckling. "Yes.."

"Sissy! " Lia said, she was with Mia. Wonder why there here. They were supposed to be with the babysitter a.k.a Trisha. Oh yeah, how dumb of me they followed her, more like Lia followed Trisha and she brought Mia with her. "What is it? " I said irritatedly. " Mia wants milk! "

"Why don't you asked mom? " I said. " she's busy ". " what about Trisha here? "

"She doesn't know how to make milk! And your the only one who knows how! " of course, I did babysit Lia here and Mia. But seriously how could Trisha not know how?! I just teach her how! Sometimes it's kinda irritating having siblings, and I can relate to that.

Me : same. Sometimes I feel like I'm much older than my brother, I am more responsible sometimes. Like one time we were supposed to by a drink ( boba?? I know it's called Zagu here) and the cashier haven't have some money  it was 500, and she down at have the right amount to pay. Soy brother thought that we should just give up, but I thought to call my mom or just to buy some foods.
Wait?? Why am I even telling you this?? Ok back to the stories.

"Ugh fine " I said and then went back inside " I'll see you later Free. " and with that I went inside. After that we went to the funeral?? Or what you call it. Trisha was crying so hard I have to comfort her so much that my dressed was wet.

After that we then went to the house. " don't worry Trish. We'll visit your parents twice a month. Or if you like "

Hope you guys enjoy it. So this chapter was hella all about Trisha, and her parents, but don't worry the next chapter will be more of a valt x reader, i guess? Oh also I will not gonna be updating for a while cuz I think I can't look? Not really like that, just when I am done using my phone and looking at a far look? It's kinda blurry.