Chapter 4: Practice

Start from the beginning

"Brother! They're right there." I said pointing at the guys playing as the soldiers as I held on to Jack's right hand.

"Don't worry, we'll be safe here. Just trust me. This hiding spot won't let us get caught." He said hugging, or should I say putting his arms around me without touching me.

"Help!" Marie yelled running around the place.

"Oh no!" Normie also stood up from behind the tree.

"Felicity get out there! It's not safe!" One of the student from the lower section said. Felicity was the name given to Marie's role.

"You! Capture her!" The guy said. One of them chased her until the part where she was supposed to act like she's going to get shot.

"Bang!" The sound effect went.

"No!" Marie yelled slowly laying down.

"The bullet of the gun shot her!" Jack yelled. The guys looked at us.

"Run!" Normie said running away. I noticed that the stage was shiner than before.

"Wait!" I said before Jack pulled me.

"Ouch!" Normie said. I knew it, it's slippery.

"Woah!" Jack also slipped. He was holding my hand causing both of us to fall.

Jack was just sitting down while I got, well almost got, hit my face on the floor. I luckily got pulled away by him. So now I'm sitting on his lap.

Wait, sitting on his lap?

I quickly stood up and tried to regain my posture.

I was sitting on a boy's lap. How unlady-like! Why did I just do that? Well, I need to stop acting like I'm shocked.It wasn't the first time I sat on a boy's lap. I sat on a boy's lap before, a boy my age. Yes, it's Jacob.

-flashback sequence activated -

"Alright everyone can sit now!" Our sir said. We just finished our So-called CAT (a group of students who are in high-school that trains and acts like they're part of the military.) practice and everyone sat on their seat. That was pretty tough. And what's with the counting of each step? Was that really necessary?

*insert Chibi Elsa*
Why the hell is is called CAT? It's not like we act like Kitty cats there -_-

Worst is that they make us squat for a single mistake.

Tough thing for a sixth grader like me.

I was going to sit on mine but a certain person was sitting there.

"Jacob, That's my place." I said.

"Not anymore. I sat here first." He said.

"Your seat is just right next to mine why don't you sit there." I said.

"Because, I don't like it there. The rays of the sunlight hits my skin there." He smirked.

"If you won't move I'll sit on you." I said. It was more of a threat move actually. He just raised his eyebrows and didn't move because He knows I wouldn't do it.

"You leave me No choice." I said sitting on his lap. He didn't move. He just stayed still.

I sat on the edge of his lap lightly while I look at him, glaring a bit.

This was supposed to make him move out of my seat!

Peach, our classmate, cleared her throat and whispered something.