Chapter Eight

-Brandy's POV-

We went into the sealed off tunnle and it looked no different. Dirt, bones, and well, more dirt and bones. I didnt get the big deal about not wanting to go down here. I wanted to check things out and explore. So did Cyn.

"So, this gate of hell." I said breaking the tension, "If its the way and anyone who has been down here, hasnt returned, how do we know, whats really down here?"

"Such a smart ass." I heard Brian mummle behind me.

I turned around and glared at him, then looked back forward, "Its a legit question."

"That is a good question." Amber said as we kept walking.

"Theres this prophecy." Dakota started to say, "That if you loose all hope and enter the gates faithful, you return on the otherside. No one knows where exactly the gate is, but someone went looking for answer and found a hiden prophecy on the back of a stone, here in France, above the Catacombs, saying basiclly, its down below."

I shook my head and kept walking, following our so call 'guides'.

After a while of walking, the tunnle got narrow. A small river of water was right down the middle. Daktoa stuck his foot in and it seamed to be three to five inchs deep.

"Are we still going on?" I asked, as everyone kept standing around.

Zacky looked at me like was about to have a panic attack. It kind of worried me. I think he wanted to go back.

"Lets go back." Jake mentioned as he watched Zacky. He could tell he was getting scared.

I sighed and nodded my head, "Yea, lets go."

"Ah damn!" Brian whinned. He looked at me and Zacky disspointed, then down at Cyn, "Do you want to go back?"

She shook her head no, "I actually wanna keep going for once."

My body ached to go, but I didnt want to force Zacky into going. I didnt want him to go back alone either.

"I'll take them back." Jake volunteered. He walked up to me and Zacky, giving us a smile to know it was okay. "Wait for me here, I'll be back though."

I rolled my eyes and we quietly followed Jake.

It didnt take us long till we got almost back to the tunnel door, that we insisted on going into. It seamed shorter, walking back, then walking to started with.

"Im sorry." Zacky mummled, glancing down at me, "I know you wanted to go farther."

"Its okay." I said rubbing his arm, "I know it freaks you out being back here and as long as I'm with you and your okay, I'll be fine."

"Umm, we have a problem." Jake said, slightly freaked out.

Zacky and I hurried up after him. He was standing in front of a wall. He looked scared and worried.

"What is it?" I asked, looking at Zacky, then him.

Zacky covered his face and shook his head.

"The door, its sealed back up. Theres no way going back." Jake said terrifide.

I grabbed Zacky by the arm. I was a bit excited, yet fritghtened at the same time, but I tried not to show it and blow it off, "Your just fucking joking with us."

"Im not joking." Jake said looking at us serious.

I just stayed quiet.

"What the fuck!" Zacky yelled freaked out.

-Cyn's POV-

I leaned up against the tunnle wall across from Brian. He was leaning on the other, messing with something in his pocket. He looked so adroble, acting tough, just because I wanted to go back here, but to be honest, I was getting a bit freaked out. I kind of wanted to go back.

"How long have you two been together?" The Amber girl asked me.

I looked her up and down, then back at Brian. He was looking at me. "Almost four years." I smiled at him.

He smiled back, "Damn right." He walked up to me and placed his arm beside my head, then kissed me, "And many more to come?"

I nodded my head with a smiled.

"Isnt that cute." Amber chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and pushed Brian back, biting my lip.

"What the fuck!"

All of looked back behide us. We had no idea who said that, but it sounded alot like Zacky.

"There okay, right?" I asked instently, looking at Dakota, then Brian.

Brian grabbed my by the arm and stood in front of me.

"Jake!" Dakota yelled, walking toward where the noise came from.

I grabbed onto the back of Brians jacket as I started to freak out, "What is it?"

"I dont know, but shh." Brian told me.

"Jake!" Amber yelled, standing next to Dakota, "Are you okay?!"

"Yea! We're fine, coming back." Jake yelled from a distance.

I sighed in relief and hugged Brian.

"Not scared are you?" He smirked, looking down at me.

I pushed him back, "No, you arent, are you?"

He shook his head no and leaned back on the wall in front of me again.

Shortly, Jake came back, with Zacky and Brandy. They all looked worried and scared. Something, had to have happened, if they all three came back, looking like that.

"What happened? Why didnt you take them back?" Daktoa asked Jake.

"I couldnt." He said serious, "The door is sealed."

I looked at him funny, "Like the rocks were piled back up?"

Brandy shook her head no.

"Not piled of rocks, just sealed. A blank wall, no hole, just an outline of it." Jake said freaked out.

I looked at Zacky and he looked as if he was going to freak out any second.

"Brian," I said looking at him.

He looked at me, waiting for me to say something, but I just looked at Zacky again.

"What the hell is going on?" Brian asked looking at Jake, Dakota, and Amber, "You guys know a way out of here right?"

The three of them looked at each other.

"The only way, keep going." Jake said sadly.

Zacky shook his head, "I cant go deeper, its freaking me out."

I looked at him shocked. Zacky, freaked out?

"Its okay, we can do it." Brandy said comferting him.

Brian walked up to him and wrapped his arm around his neck, "Just breath. Relax, it wil be fine."

Zacky nodded his head, "Alright, lets go."

Jake and Dakota threw their bags back on. I picked up mine and we all followed them down the tunnel again.

What was up ahead, was beyond me. I was worried what we would find. I was worried about Zacky having some kind of melt down. I was worried, that this didnt seam to fase Brian, at all. I was scared. I didnt want to be down here anymore. But now, it was too late. We had to keep going.