♡𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿♡

Começar do início

Applejack: "But Dad..Just because she has Rainbow hair, Doesn't mean she's gay. Even if she was, Why are you against that?" Applejack asked. The truth was, She knew Rainbow was a lesbian. She didn't wanna tell her dad the truth because...You already know why. 

Bright Mac: "Now that, I won't answer. Because it's none of your business. Now I'ma tell you once and only once," Bright Mac said. He walked up to his daughter and lift her chin up.

Bright Mac: "I don't wanna see you hanging out with that Rainbow haired girl ever again." Her dad said quietly. Applejack looked at her dad in fear, Stop talking to Rainbow Dash? How is she gonna do that?

Applejack: "W-What? B-But I-"

Bright Mac: "Don't say anything. I meant what I said." He growled. Applejack gulped and just sighed.

Applejack: "Okay.." She said, Her dad smirked. 

Bright Mac: "Good. You should get some sleep, You have school tomorrow." He said before walking out of her bedroom. Applejack just stood their; frozen. She didn't know what else to say. But of course she wasn't gonna listen to him. She'll just hang out with her secretly, And she'll leave it up to Granny Smith if she could hang out with her or not.

"This can't be happening.."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rainbow had opened the door to her house, She had just came back from Applejack's house. She then saw her parents were on the couch. She smiled at them, She walked up to them and gave them a hug and a kiss. 

Rainbow Dash: "Hey mom and dad." Rainbow said.

Bow hothoof: "Hey Rainbow. How was the sleepover?" Her father asked. 

Rainbow Dash: "It was great. I had so much fun!" Rainbow said with a cute grin. Her parents chuckled.

Windy Whistles: "Good. Well we already made dinner, So you can make you a plate if you want." Her mother said. 

Rainbow Dash: "Okay, Thanks mom and dad." She said before walking into the kitchen and making her a plate of Spaghetti. When she was done, She sat down at the dining table and ate her food. Something then had suddenly hit her while she was eating, They Applejack was acting earlier when her dad asked where they were going. I mean, It's not really a big deal but..She just thought something was off. 

She had finished eating her food. She went upstairs to her room and laid right in her bed, She needed to find out what was up. But did it really have to be such a big deal? Is she overreacting? She just sighed, She had enough thinking for the day. She just decided to go to sleep.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Applejack was in her locker getting the stuff she needed for her first class. She suddenly felt a soft tap on her shoulder. She turned around and seen Twilight looking at her with a worried and concerned look.

Twilight: "Applejack? Are you okay? You don't seem yourself." Twilight asked in a concerned tone. Applejack slowly nodded.

Applejack: "Yeah..I'm fine Twilight. Just..Overthinking about something is all." Applejack answered. 

Twilight: "Really? What is it your thinking about? And don't tell me it's nothing, It's obviously something if you're so deep in thought." Twilight said. Applejack looked at Twilight and sighed.

Applejack: "It's just..I...Ugh, Don't worry about." Applejack said, Avoiding eye contact. Twilight still had the same concerned look she had from the start. But she just nodded.

Twilight: "Alright..Well, If you're ever ready to tell me you can." Twilight said. 

Applejack: "Trust me Twilight, If it was that important..I would tell ya." Applejack said, Twilight sighed.

Twilight: "Alright..If you say so.." Twilight said before going into her locker and getting her stuff for first period. She shook her head slightly, She suddenly felt an arm wrapped around her.

Rainbow Dash: "Applejack? Is everything okay?" Rainbow asked in a gentle voice. Applejack looked at Rainbow but didn't say anything. Then she looked back at the floor.

Rainbow Dash: "Applejack..You know you could tell me anything. But..If you don't feel comfortable talking about it, You don't have to. I was just-"

Applejack: "Just leave me alone, Okay!? I am fine! Get away from me!" Applejack said as she pushed Rainbow out the way and ran off. Rainbow's eyes widened, Something was definitely up with Applejack and she needed to find out. 

"What could be wrong with her..?"

                                                                           To be continued...

HAPPY FRIDAY!!! Yes, We made it to Friday!! Great job guys! :) Hope you enjoyed this chapter! :D