"A.. Ah -- yeah" Roseanne internally smacked herself for stuttering. Lowering her head so she can hide her embarrassment.

"Go take a shower first Chaeng, after that we're going to talk" Jisoo said, gentle as always.

Roseanne just gave Jisoo a small smile and bowed her head to Irene before she walked upstairs and entered her and Jisoo's room.

As soon as she closed the door, Roseanne released a breath she doesn't know she was holding since she step inside of the unit. Bringing her right hand to slightly squeeze her now extremely beating heart.

Roseanne deep a sighed as she tried to calm her nerves. She quite succeeded as she feel her breathing is now stabled.

"Don't fuck up everything now Roseanne. You have your last card, use it properly" Roseanne murmur as she started to stripped her clothes and entered the bathroom, probably taking her shower before going to a hot seat later.

.
.
.
.
.
.
......

After almost thirty minutes of washing all her nervousness, Roseanne step outside of the bathroom wrapped only on her white towel, hair still wet dripping. Strolling her way to the walk-in closet as she pick a comfortable clothes and put it on. Blowing her hair to dry as she humming some random songs just to calm her soul again.

Looking at the huge mirror in front of her, Roseanne smiled. She then sighed for the last time before walking and exited her and Jisoo's room.

Slowly shutting the door and it produced a little click sound getting the two women's attention, as they glance to Roseanne. She then carefully making her way downstairs as she cautiously walking pass to Irene when Jisoo gesture her to sits beside her. Roseanne obliged, slowly taking the spot next to Jisoo.

As on queue, Jisoo's left arm wrapped on the back of her waist. Roseanne flinch a little but relax soon when Jisoo started to giving little caressed of comfort on the side of her waist.

Irene narrowed her eyes, gaze shifting from Jisoo's arm casually wrapping on the blonde's waist going to Roseanne's face.

Jisoo cleared her throat as she began to speak, breaking the deafening silent and the extremely thick atmosphere between the three of them.

"I want us to get married" Jisoo uttered with full of seriousness and sincerity on her voice, makes Roseanne stomach to flipped hundred times as she can feel the beating of her now happy heart.

Roseanne tilt her head to look at Jisoo's face, studying and reading every emotions and expression she has. But Roseanne sees sincerity, love and determination makes her breath to hitched.

It feels like they were back to that moment where Jisoo getting permission to her dad about marriage, Roseanne can feel the same vibe base on how Jisoo is right now.

But her head snapped hearing Irene sighed, seeing the woman massaging her temple as she looking down closing her both eyes. Roseanne just watching Irene, she keep her eyes to Jisoo's Unnie.

Suddenly Irene looked up, "Are you sure that this woman wants you too Jisoo?" Irene asked still on her serious and firmed voice.

Roseanne closed her eyes, her lips trembling because of nervousness. She's just looking down the whole time, afraid to look up and ashamed of herself. Irene's words literally killing her, the way Irene said those words hurt her.

Just like Irene doesn't trust her anymore incomes to her little sister. Roseanne couldn't even imagine that this scenario will happen to them, if she just didn't make a fool of herself. This will never be happen in the first place.