Chapter 15 - 𝑨 𝑺𝒆𝒕 𝑼𝒑

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Why did you give Taiyo ice-cream when I told you not to!" Her sleep schedule was already a mess as is.

"Y-you didn't tell me not to? S-sorry." Kenma had no idea why the hell he was getting yelled at. Or how the two of you got here?

Kuroo decided to step in. "He probably forgot [Y/n]."

"How do you know her??" Kenma felt like he was going insane inside this house.

"Kenma what's going on with you tonight?" [Y/n] picked up her child. "Do you even want me here or not?" She was starting to get aggravated.

"I never asked you to come in the first place." Why was she so pissed with him?

"Woah, woah, woah." Kuroo saw exactly where this was going. "Kenma come here for a sec," he pulled his pal to the side to explain the situation.

"It was me, chill." Kuroo needed Kenma to kiss some ass so [Y/n] wouldn't leave.

Kenma wanted to react immediately but he couldn't because Taiyo and [Y/n] were right there. "What did you tell her?" Kenma remained calm.

"To come over, she asked why, I told her that she'd find out when she came over." Kuroo summarized the conversation.

"What do you mean she'll find out when she comes over?" Kenma panicked. "Why would you say that?"

"Be bold, get laid." He gave his friend a comforting pat on the back and dismissed him.

What the hell does that mean?

Kenma turned around to face [Y/n]. "Sorry about that [Y/n], I'm glad you're here, wanna uh...do something?" That was all he could come up with on the fly.

"Me too?" Taiyo was excited to explore the museum some more.

"Yeah, you too." Kenma wouldn't just leave him out like that.

"What do you have in mind?" [Y/n] inquired.

"Ask her to come chill in your room with you." Kuroo whispered as he walked past.

"Whatever you want to do I'm fine with it." Kenma really didn't want to have to be the one to choose.

"It'll be rude of me to, so you pick, I insist." The woman shifted his question right back to him.

"But I want to be a good host, you decide."

"I'm trying to stay in my place as a guest, why don't you-"

Kuroo couldn't take it. This was going no where and to make manners worse there was a kid involved. Kenma wasn't going to be getting any action, not like this, and definitely not anytime soon.

"Kenma has a 146 inch flatscreen inside his bedroom." Kuroo lent the man a hand. "You guys could watch a horror movie together and see who holds out the longest. It'll feel so real, won't it Kenma?"

Kuroo was marketing off everything in Kenma's home like he was some sort of real estate agent. "Taiyo can't watch horror movies." [Y/n] frowned.

"He can stay downstairs with me and Katie." Kuroo suggested. "Kenma also has a cinema too, and we're going to binge watch the lion king in there."

Why couldn't she go to the cinema and watch lion king. That wasn't fair. Also why does Kenma have a cinema? "Who is Katie anyway?" [Y/n] heard about the woman before but she still had no clue who she was and needed to have atleast some kind of idea of who she was leaving her kid with.

"The housekeeper." They answered at the same time.

Kuroo could see the doubt inside [Y/n]'s eyes, "Katie has grandkids so Taiyo should be fine," the man reassured and for some reason that did help a lot.