The Quest and Meet the Beater

Chapter 1: The Quest and Meet the Beater

A/N:

I really hope the first update was decent. I don't know, I thought it was alright.

I'm really questioning whether Silica should be in the pairing. I don't know why, but I feel that either Lisbeth or Konno Yuuki should be in the Naruto pairing instead, even if Konno Yuuki never appeared in SAO. But hey, this is an alternate universe, remember? So, I'm going to make a poll for all the girls (except Sinon and Asuna).

Disclaimer: I obviously don't own Naruto or the world of Sword Art Online or any characters.

Chapter 1:

Slashing sounds could be heard inside of a dark forest. They were unceasing. Multiple monsters were walking towards the sound. In the epicenter of the circle of monsters was a black haired teen with a frail body that belied his actual agility and skill with a blade. His face had a girl's delicacy, but his eyes showed determination to survive in his current dilemma. He couldn't run and was currently surrounded by hundreds of the sentient Little Nepents.

Kirito looked up at his health bar. It was yellow, indicating it was less than 60%. 40% closer to death. Only have 2 more potions left. I used 8 already. He slashed at one of the monsters that jumped at him, and it dispersed into shattered blue polygons, making a broken glass effect. I killed at least 40 and leveled up once, but it's not enough. I need more strength. My body is fatiguing and I'm running out of time. He swung his blade again, usingSlant to strike the neck of another monster that came too close to the swordsman. There are at least another hundred of them here. Damn it, why did that idiot break the red fruit! He just released an odor that'll bring the monsters here from miles around. We could've easily gotten another quest item! I might not make it through this day because of him!

His armor had lost durability points during the constant battle for surviving. It was beginning to show signs of wearing and breaking. All of Kirito's gear was the basic gear from the Town of Beginnings. His stats were more focused on agility and speed, so he knew there was no way that he could take any less damage from these monsters. He would need some sort of-

"KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!"

-miracle. Huh? Shadow Clone Technique? What's going on?

A loud 'poof' resounded throughout the forest. Sounds of slashing were heard behind the lines of Little Nepents, and the shattering glass effect quickly followed in large numbers. Kirito heard at least ten strikes in different areas. Impossible, a group of beta players couldn't have gotten here that quickly! His intuition was proven correct when he saw two identical blonde haired teens jump over the surrounding monsters and land next to Kirito. They both gave him a foxy grin and a thumbs-up. Then, they jumped straight back into the fray.

"Uraaaaahhh!" Loud voices resounded from the multiple clones in the forest clearing, and the sound of shattering glass multiplied. Kirito joined into the battle, quickly getting over his shock. He managed to take another ten of the monsters before the identical blond clones took out the rest of the monster mob.

"Pant…pant…pant." Kirito bent over with his hands on his knees. A 'poof' sound was heard, and the clones all disappeared except one. The remaining blonde was a teen with unnaturally spiky hair, and deep, cerulean eyes. His face had a decent amount of baby fat, indicating he was in the early teens, so probably around the same age as Kirito. He wasn't very tall, but his muscles were lean. His armor and gear were dark red and black. His boots were made of leather and brown. All in all, this guy was also a beginner, but possibly a beta player.