ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼: That's BOSS! to you

𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑗𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝐸𝑥𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 is tomorrow.

I woke up, and i went to 𝐶𝑟𝑦𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑎𝑙. As usual, Dorian complemented my dressing, it no longer took him long pauses or centuries to complete a statement of no more than 5 words.

He wore all white but with a wine blazers and tie. He removed the blazers and he hung it on his chair. The white shirt he was wearing was so tight on his muscles and upper torso making him look very hot.

"Get a load of that!" said Holly Chanel, standing next to me and who was also adoring the Adonis' physique. It was weird. Me...her...fantasizing...him.

"Um, I don't think I pay you to drool over your co-workers, Holly" I scolded her. She replied "I am so sorry, Miss Babe". "That's BOSS! to you" I snapped. "Yes Boss" she said in slight horror.

When I looked back at Dorian, I discovered he had been looking at me. He turned his face away, so as to not make eye contact with me.

I proceeded into my office, wondering if what I did was wrong. I didn't worry myself too long since I had a lot of work to do.

Around 02:00 pm. I and Dorian left the building to the upcoming fashion show venue. As my Assistant Manager, he had to follow me there,  you know, for him to do whatever he was supposed to do, plus...it wouldn't hurt if I saw a hot guy every now and then.

When we got into the hall, it was in semi-agglomeration. Decorations were still being set up and decorators were working as expected.

I spoke with the committee in charge of everything and it seemed everything was under control.

I went back to Crystabal with Dorian and we continued our work.

❤️👠

Crystabal was closed for the day. Everybody was signing out and were going to whatever place they were going to. I kept calling my Chauffeur, to come pick me up. I was stranded in the car park outside 𝐶𝑟𝑦𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑎𝑙.

I was too exhausted to drive and I wasn't sure the fuel in my car was enough to get me home. I called him reiteratedly and I was answered by some answering machine, the please-leave-a-message one.

So this time I left a message after the beep. "If you don't call me back and come pick me up, consider your ass fired!" I said exasperatedly and cut the call. I stared at my car; it was one of the most luxurious out of the 14 i had.

"If you want I could drive you home" said a voice from my back. I turned towards it and I saw Dorian. He was standing so close to me that when i turned back, i almost kissed him.

"Dude, some personal space" i said with an expression of disgust, but deep inside, i felt euphoric. A feeling so strange but lovely playing in the most resticted part of my heart, could it be...nah it can't, or is it? "So sorry" Dorian apologized beseeching my forgiveness. "It is okay" i said with a less louder and strict voice

"So..." Dorian said expecting an answer from his pending unanswered request. I had totally forgotten about it so I answered him politely "Thanks...but my driver is on his way here". "Okay, i'll wait with you" he said and stood with me.

I was about to ask him if he didn't have a home to get to or some other thing to do, but that'll be impolite, especially towards a person that seems to care about me and is also some sort of protector and comforter. We were outside at it was night.

"Why don't you go sit on that bench" he said, pointing at a wooden bench placed at the exterior edge of a park which was directly opposite 𝐶𝑟𝑦𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑎𝑙. The bench was close to the road so it looked a bit safe to sit on especially at 08:56 pm, which was the present time.

"What about you" i asked in a caring tone which i regretted using, immediately when i saw a wide smile grow on his face. "Okay, i'll follow". We crossed the road, then sat on the bench.

Suddenly, i started feeling a little bit uncomfortable sitting on the Park's bench with one of the hottest men on Earth. It was uncomfortable only because I was getting feels and some strange vibes that was wrecking my pride.

45 minutes passed and still no call, 45 minutes of awkward silence which i forced, 45 minutes of repulsive coldness courtesy of the temperature of the air, 45 minutes of hunger and 45 minutes of the strangest mood swings and feelings.

We started talking after those 45 minutes, we spoke about his shoe's new design and a bit about 𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑗𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝐸𝑥𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒.

15 minutes later. "you wanna go get something to eat?" Dorian asked me politely. I argued and declined but he insisted. "You haven't eaten anything since eleven a.m. He knew because that was when we last ate. Too much work. "Okay...yes, let's go-thanks" i yielded, anyways, this night can't get any worse.

To be continued...