big throbbing badger cocks

This is (kind of) the necrophilia chapter, tw: suicide

Once upon a clammy night a naked badgermole was feeling very lonely as he had just lost the love of his run of the mill life. He had an idea and started to make his way towards the cemetery. The freezing air stung on his nose as he made his way through the winding streets of The Bobjer. His tears ran though his slightly soggy fur coat, as he fastly dwindled down the cold and empty streets. It began to rain and as the thick seedy solution was cleansed from the fur of his coat he realised he was almost there. The vast gates of the cemetery were open and The Bobert took out his shovel. He began to dig, when he realised that he was the dumbest motherfucker that this world had ever created, so he instead, used his hands to pick up and dig the dirt up like a dog would, still forgetting that he was an earthbender. Eventually he made his way through the sodden soil and to his lover. Jeremiah's corpse was disgusting, and yet so appealing to the horned up badgermole, he climbed in. His breathing quickened, for some reason he felt nervous, even though he knew what his intentions were, and had been planning them for weeks. He steeled his will and whipped out his big throbbing badger cock, readying himself for what was about to take place.

Sirens blared, a security guard ran over, pointing his gun at The Bobert's back. The Bobert slowly sweated, raised his hands and turned around to face the guard, his pp still hanging out. While at first it seemed the guard was here to stop this debauchery, the slowly growing bulge in his tight uniform suggested otherwise. The Bobert jumped out of the grave, "I will not go back in the slammer!!" and sprinted away on all fours, cock s-flapping around in the wind. He was slightly worried, as he had just left the security guard with a cold, dead, inviting body, but he pushed the thought to the back of his mind. He headed home and went to sleep, but when he woke to the news the next day he couldn't take it anymore. "Local security guard defiles corpse in abhorrent action" The Bobert was furious, the guard basically fucking his wife-husband. His rage was too much for this mortal body, and he transformed into his true form...GOD. He rampaged through the city and, when he came to and realized what he had done, he took a shotgun, forcing it down his throat and pulled the trigger.

Wowe....

to be continued