Chapter 6

Hello :) Im glad that you're liking the story so far! Every time I wake up and get a vote it literally makes my day go from inorganic to organic! idk if that makes sense;p ( bad to better!!)

enjoy:)

Harry's P.O.V

      I called my mom , letting her know that I was okay and that I would go home soon. She sounded worried , she wanted to know where I was , but that was a risk.

I just told her to relax and to not let her anxiety take over her.

         Im the one that has to relax , actually. She told me that food was running low but she's making sure to not over eat.

              I told her to stop looking for me , to be calm , and to just get some sleep.

She was on the verge of calling the police , but I told her that there was no need to.

       Im starting to wonder why I've changed my emotions and my thoughts so much.

I would've told her "yes! get me out of here"

But instead I kept quiet.

                          Of course Louis dosen't know about this , having him in bed all day with his sore joints is an advantage for me.

        He's been complaining a lot about how his muscles hurt and all that , I had to help him to get in the shower , which wasn't all that great.

           He's always calling my name in the middle of the night for stupid stuff

Either he wants tea ,  or he forgot to turn off the light .

                       Now that im helping , he told me I could sleep in the couch.

                                                   I can drink water , eat some stew.

     My clothes are wearing off , I tried to fit into his but they were too small for me , except for this one sweater thst fits him big , but normal on me.

                  Im wearing the same pair of pants....and don't get me started about underwear.

         He's starting to be more nice to me , but sometimes I can still catch him sending me a glare.

            But im pretty damn sure it's just because he can't get up to physically strangle me. When he get's better , it will be the same old thing.

 The thought of going to my mom is actually great  , but one thing is that I can't drive long distances , I could do five minutes , but once I get into traffic it's a whole different story.

I plop down on the couch and close my eyes , breathing in the cinnamon scent in the air.

      I think about what I did for Louis , never would I think of him as a friendly figure , he's just a douche.

       But something inside told me that he needed my help.

I can't say that I don't enjoy having company , finally.

I remember  that yesterday he called my because he needed a painkiller , when I walked into his room he had just woken up , his hair was messy and he struggled to open his eyes , he looked completely adora-