"I can't lose my baby. It's a lie."

"Ava please listen to me."

"Get the hell out. It's your fault, you hurt me with that girl Lisa."

"It was for your own good or so I thought. I thought if I pushed you out of this you'll be safe and let me bring peace. I never meant to hurt you."

"Look where your kind gesture left me. I lost the baby I didn't know I was carrying."

"I know. Hate me all you can but please let's corporate with the doctor."

There was a knock and her friends walked in after I said come in, Dr. Stanley followed suite too.

"Ava thank God you're awake."

They all embraced her, she hugged them too and began to sob. She was supposed to cry on my shoulder, I should be the shoulder she leans on when she feels sad, but now all this things are given to someone else.

"I lost my baby." I heard her whisper to her friends.

"I'm so sorry babe, get a hold on yourself we will get through this together."

"I don't need a D&C doctor, I will be okay with some test and scan."

"Okay but we need to get you to a hospital."

She nodded and her friends helped her up. I drove them to the hospital but she didn't say a word to me. I sat with her till every test was conducted and it was confirmed she doesn't need a D&C. She just need to follow the medications and food and enough rest then she can get back on her feet.

"Ava." I stopped her when she wanted to enter the car on our way home. I knelt before her and looked directly in her eyes.

"I'm terribly sorry, I was stupid and played the dirty game putting you in danger. I am  here right in front of you, beat me, slap me, kill me but please don't hate me. I can't bear it if you do."

"I want to go home, please drive me home." She ignored me and entered the car. Maybe she doesn't want to talk about it.

I simply drove them home and that was the last I saw her for two days, I was shut out, if I try to see her that means I have to get through her friends to get to her.

"Are you okay?" Sayers jerked me out of my thought on how to make her friends leave.

"How can I be okay."

"I'm worst dude, I can't even talk to her, I mean I don't even know her name for all this while she's been here."

I shouldn't try to pity him no matter what, those three friends of hers must go. "Go find a way to talk to her, I have enough of my problems."

"I am trying to say your mate is the reason why I can't see her."

"Okay."

"Okay? Come on man go be with your mate and give them a break."

"Do you think I'm happy. Those girls kept me away from seeing my woman. I didn't even commit a serious crime, all I did was try to save her, I went through torture myself."

"I get it now."

"I don't care if you haven't talked to her but once I find out a way to make them leave, they are leaving."

"Try talking to them. Help me too, tell them who you really are and why you acted that way, they will understand."

"It's difficult."

"Come on man, we shouldn't hide who we are, maybe that's why they are giving you hard time."

"What if they find out and decide to keep me away from their friend forever."