Chapter 34: Downhill

Začať od začiatku

"All right, Sif do you have a better idea?" Loki cocked his head back. "No, yeah I thought so"

"GUYS! We have to focus" You yell to stop them from ripping each other apart, "We have to focus on tell Hogun first, he might not be so thrilled at the information at hand."

"We have a few days though, they just left yesterday so they will be gone for at least three more day." Thor added,

"Right." Everyone sat in silence for a few minutes, trying to think of a  way to tell him, without him exploding, or trying to do something stupid. He was a nice guy, but when he was angry he would explode, destroying everything in his way. "Guys, I think I should just talk to him," You intrepid "Alone. I don't think there is any other way." Everyone just stared at you knowing that you were right, but hating to admit it. 

"But what if he does something, you know how he is?" Sif broke the silence.

"I think I can handle him, I have to. After all he has done for me, I think I can take a few harsh words."

"Doll, are you sure?" Bucky finally spoke, focusing on only you, avoid the gaze of everyone else. "You don't have to do it alone, I can come with you-"

"NO! If you come, he will not think twice to hurt you, I can have you get hurt because of me, again."

"Come on, Y/N we talked about this, you are not the reason why that happened. You have to stop blaming yourself." He walked closer to you, but stoped when you hesitated his touch. "I don't blame you for it, okay? I never did, I don't want you to feel guilty for what happened."

"I am fine Buck"

"So, you are gonna meet him after he comes back, and what?" Loki questioned as if he wasn't there during the whole discussion. 

"I will talk to him, tell him I want to break up, tell him why, and try to let him down gently." You look up at Bucky, who was a little stiff from you mentioning Hogun again. He would do this every time you mentioned him, he would clench his jaws or balled up his fist.

"And what about father?" Loki asked again,

"We-" Thor interrupts you "Give him a grandson and he will forget everything" You hit his arm at his stupid comment, "Any other ways guys?" You look around to see blank faces again. "All right I will think of a way by myself, again!" You sign. 

"Can we talk about this later, we are finally all together, let's talk about something that we don't have to worry about, please" Sif said getting up and moving to lean against the wall to get a better look of the sunset. "You really did score with this one" She said into your ear as she walked past you, "He better than you described." She gave you a small smile and walked to the wall. You blushed at her comment, and turned to see Bucky confused as to why your cheeks were hot and red. "You okay doll?" He said as he moved a stand of hair behind your ear. You give a smile and pull him towards the love chairs to sit down next to Thor and Loki looking at the big, orange ball of fire slowly descend and disappear behind the white and blue mountains. 

---

"Fuck Bucky!" You moaned, "Right there, right fucking there"

"God, I am so close" You rolled your head back, only to be pulled down by Bucky's hand, "Look at me while I eat you doll, You have to look at me" He purred into your core, his hand releasing your face and traveling down to grasp your right boob while his left worked magic on you. You griped on to his hair ever harder, pushing his face deeper into you. 

"God you taste so sweet," Bucky panted pulling away from your core, without letting you respond he went back in, now adding another finger. 

"Fuuuuuckk!" You yell, making Bucky cover your mouth, "Doll, we talked about this" He looked up at you, his mouth open, with your juices smeared all around it, his breath was hot and heavy, "we can't get caught, those guards are right outside, what if-" 

"I sent them away, plus Thor and Loki are out probable doing some dumb shit." You move your hands running it along his jawline to his open mouth. "We pretty much have this whole wing to ourselves." You run your thumb on his bottom lip, wiping yourself off of him, "Now can you finish what you started." You said bringing the thumb up to your lips, tasting yourself. His face shocked at your response, "Okay! Lover boy, if your done being looking at me, I would like to complete prior business." You guide his head back down. 

"Wait," He looked up, and staring looking around "I heard something," You pull him up by his face, while he still looks around, trying to understand where the footsteps were coming from. You ignored his confusion, not hearing the noise yourself, pulled his lips onto your.

"Hey Y/N, Fan said you were back. I got these... What the hell?"

A/N 

I just saw the 2nd episode of Loki. OMG!!!! I can't even, it's so good. 

Anyway I just wanted to ask you guys how the story is so far, if it is interesting, and different? I didn't want it to be the same type of story. Anyway I would love it, if you guys can comment what you guys think of the story, do you think I should add more characters (Which I am), anything you didn't like or something that was relatable or funny, anything. 

Thank you guys so much for reading, I am sorry I wasn't able to update as regularly as before, my school work has been hectic lately, I will start updating sooner tho. 

Love you guys!!

Happy readings!!!!

--Comment--

--Vote--

--Share--

--!!ENJOY!!--