❝RELATIONSHIPS❞

Start bij het begin

the two had a mentor-mentee relationship which when they debuted, turned into the two calm and collected big sisters. 

they're both known for being extremely elegant and regal which works for them.

JULIA THINGS

⸰ practicing their vocals and dance at night

⸰ deep, late night talks

⸰ holding each others hands

⸰ junmi booping lia's nose because she thinks it's adorable

ryumi

junmi + ryujin

if junmi is the mother of itzy, then ryujin is its dad

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

if junmi is the mother of itzy, then ryujin is its dad. 

like lia, ryujin was in complete and utter awe of the older girl when they first met her, and junmi was very impressed herself.

the two make a very good pairing in dancing as they can keep up with one another and attempt different genres. ryujin has also tried to teach junmi how to rap, but the older girl isn't quite the best at it. 

like yeji, ryujin is very protective whenever someone comments over junmi's icy nature.

junmi also makes sure that ryujin is okay as much as possible. although the shin girl doesn't really say it, she does sometimes find it difficult to pace all of her positions together, and junmi sees that more often that ryujin herself knows.

RYUMI THINGS

⸰ silently judging people together at award shows

⸰ dance practices at night

⸰ ryujin painting junmi's nails all sorts of colours

⸰ junmi giving ryujin massages to relax her muscles

chaemi

junmi + chaeryeong

junmi is so incredibly soft for lee chaeryeong that it's adorable

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

junmi is so incredibly soft for lee chaeryeong that it's adorable.

she thinks that the lee girl is so sweet and wonderful to others and she's always amazed by chaeryeong's dance skills.

chaeryeong, on the other hand, is like a koala when it comes to junmi, especially during the survival show 'sixteen'. the two are extremely close considering that they both went on the said show and seeing that both of them trained the longest before they managed to debut. 

junmi is normally at her softest with the girls, especially the two youngest.

CHAEMI THINGS

⸰ junmi teaching her and yuna to knit

⸰ dancing practices at night

⸰ complimenting the lee girl

⸰ chaeryeong clinging to the older girl like a koala

yumi

junmi + yuna

yuna is junmi's baby and the two are best friends no matter what anybody says about the six year difference

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

yuna is junmi's baby and the two are best friends no matter what anybody says about the six year difference.

yuna is the one who teaches junmi about new slangs which results in the older girl not understanding anything the younger said.

it's interesting to see how defensive junmi gets over the youngest in itzy and she's very protective over the younger girl, wanting for the shin girl not to get hurt. yet, she knows her limits and value's yuna's independence.

yuna strangely finds it comforting whenever junmi gives her advice, because junmi doesn't sugarcoat her words. she tells the honest truth, quite bluntly too. but yuna values the older girl's opinion a lot and whether it's if her voice is good or not or if her outfit is good, yuna always runs to junmi.

YUMI THINGS

⸰ teaching her and chaeryeong how to knit

⸰ asking junmi to rate her outfits

⸰ lots of deep talks with advice

⸰ glaring at anyone who looks yuna's way