Part three: Oh brother

Loki and Natasha talked for awhile the time flew by. *2:30*

"Well, I totally guessed that! Deep inside I knew it, I'm so happy for you!"

"Really, how would you have know I was gay? "

"Well it was just how you looked at girls also when I would ask if you would ever tap a girl,you would say no. why would you answer no to every girl I tryed to hooking you up with. There's only one explanation so Ya it was just so obvious just; ugh I'm so happy you told me! Have you told anyone else?"

" I told Thor and Odin, but that's it, well and you now."

"Are you going to keep it a secret?"

"I think so, the reaction Odin gave me, I don't think I could handle again. I loved your though."

"Odin, odin , odin, he really pisses me off."

"Ya I know what you mean."

"Well I would love to stay and talk more but I need to get some sleep so I can be ready to go to college tomorrow. I'm excited we're going to the same college! Love Ya loks."

"Love Ya too! Bye."

.

"Who is Loki with?" Tony asked while looking at people, who seemed way to drunk and tired to even talk.

Tony: ugh I guess I should call it quits while there's a few sober ones. Also college is tomorrow and , I have to attend. Great more schooling to simply become an architect. I know quite a it of shit from my father already....Who did that tall...black-haired...Loki come with? Ahhh I must know! Natasha! She must know, I'll ask her tomorrow at college.:

"Alright everyone parties over so go take your sorry asses home, but please, responsibly."

*haha*

"Love ya Tony!!" Bucky said while leaving.

"You too bud. Hey where's Steve?"

"Who the hell is Steve? Haha just kidding he's over there. It was nice seeing you. Bye"

"Bye."

"Tony!"

"Yes Thor?"

"Would you mind helping Loki carry something's down, including that I'm part of thoughs things I'm seeing things in doubles."

"Um okay.... why is Loki helping?"

"He lives at the same place I do, he's *throws up in mouth* my brother."

"What! How come you never brought him up?" "Uuuuuhh I'm not really sure. I just don't think he's ever come up in conversation."

"Oh, well I was wondering who he came with and that answered my question...."

"Well come on loks *winks* let's take your drunken brother to his car."

"Ugh, how many times must I carry your sorry ass down stairs?"

"As many times as you say you love me."

"And that's a lot I take it." Tony said while scooping Thor up and over his shoulder.

" I can help too. Tony you can't carry him by yourself all the way down the stairs."

"Who said we we're using the stairs?"

"Well how else are we goin to get him down and info his car?"Loki said while lookin for an evlevator.

"Has Thor ever told you about me?"

"No. Why?"

"Well I have this suit. I'm not just Tony Stark I'm also ironman."

"I've heard of ironman, I would have not seen him as you though."

"That hurts my feel goods." Tony said while putting a hand over his heart. Loki looks at him and rolls his eyes .

"Loki, you can be very stubborn. Do you know this?"

"I do indeed know." Loki chuckles.

"Well you should change that. It kinda tends to make people wonder about you."

"Whats that suppose to mean?"Loki says with a smile. "Aren't you suppose to be getting your so called suit?"

Tony looked a little confused. "Oh wait. Umm?" Tony threw Loki  a questioning look.
Thor groaned "Are you two done flirting? So I can go home and wake with a heavy hangover."

Loki and Tony both blushed.
Tony: Shit I'm blushing.  Do you think he noticed? Thanks Thor that fucking made it noticable. Ugh oh well.:Tony

loki : Oh my, I'm blushjng . Why does my utterly stupid brother have to go and state the fucking obvious. Shit its plain to see that know. I really hope Tony didn't notice that....Wait a minute is HE blushing??

"Wooh it just got hot in here. Or is it me? Loki do you think it got hot?" Tony questioned while grabbing and airing out his shirt.

"Very." Loki quickly said.

"Jarvis get my suit."

"Right away sir."