Part two: party

"THOR.HOLD UP!!!!!" Yelled the out of breath Loki.

"How in the hell did you get up the stairs so fast?"

"I am active unlike someone."Thor said while jestering to Loki.

"Here's a question - where are we? Who do you know that lives here?"

While not looking where he was going Loki ran straight into Thor. He was standing right infront of a gigantic door that leads into the gigantic pent house. *thor knocks* out of know where this robotic voice says

"Come on the God of Thunder."

Loki looks around with for a sign of a camera but couldn't find anything. *tap tap*

"Thor where did that voice come from?"

Thor looks at Loki with a smile.
"It's the voice of Jarvis, the owners robot, that owns the, Thor puts up his hands in the quotation mark jesture "pent house".

"Why did you do that?"; "Pent house". Loki said while coping what Thor did.

"It's a fucking pent house!"

"Woah take a chill pill bro, I was Benny sarcastic. Okay?" Thor said while walking into the persons house.

"Thoooooor!!!!!!" Many voices yelled over music.

"Whazzzup, my friends?" He yelled back.

"Dude glad you could make it!" A muscular man yelled back.

"Steve, my home boy! It's been to long."

"True da..." "My it's the one and only Loki!" Yelled from a familiar voice.

"Natasha?!" Loki yelled over a Thor and his friends.

"Why it can't be you?!" Loki said while searching frantically for her.

"Yes indeed it is." right after she said that she popped right up infront of him.

"Now, what are you doing here?, It's been sometime since high school and well we didn't really keep in touch." Natasha then leaned towards Loki for a hug.....

"Woah! Hold up there for a second, nobody gets to hug my favorite girl before I can!" Loki steps back in confusion.

Loki: who saying my favorite girl is their favorite girl!!??! Natasha and I were friends all through out high school and now it's been a month since we graduated, someone else is her favorite girl. I DONT THINK SO!:

Loki then looks over at the person who was rudely interrupting their hug.

"Who the hell do you think: And you are?"

Loki turns to the brunette that was hugging Natasha.

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm not sure we've ever met, my name is Stark, Tony stark, and you?"

"Mmy name is Loki Laufeyson." He was stunned by who he was looking at all of the hotness that was coming off of this person named Tony.

"Nice to meet ya loks."

" It's Loki with an I on the end, andi suppose it's nice to meet you." he turns to Natasha and pulls her away.

"Just keep walking, is he following?" Whispers Loki into Natasha ear.

"No, why do you need to know?" She was still trying to think of what just happened, Loki pulled her away without her expecting it.

"Well I'm not to sure if I like him, how long have you known him?"

"Umm I think a couple of weeks, why?"

"Where did you meet him? And are you friends with everyone here? Did you kno Thor was friends with everyone here?

"No I'm just friends with Tony."

"Well how did you meet Anthony?"

"How did you know his name was that?"

"It was a shot."

"Well we ummm....."

"Met."Loki reminded her.

"Oh ya we meet at the college applied place."

"Oh and you guys just became instantly friends?"

"Well shorts, Loki, do I see some jealously?"

"Natasha you should know me, I don't get jealous."

"Sure ya don't."

"Well... sometimes."

"Loki, your my favorite person and You will always be my best friend, okay?"

"Okay."

Hey the third part will hopefully be out tomorrow!!! Ahh first time writing a story on here hope all you lovely fandom friends like it!! Cx