☾𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍☽

Start bij het begin

"I DON'T KNOW ASK FELIX."
Seungmin said covering himself with his blanket then turning the other side. I just laughed then went to the kitchen and called Sena to apologize for being late.

"I'm on my way, don't get hurt!" I said cutting the call. Felix came in running placing a bouquet of assorted flowers infront of me.

"It's not a date you two," I said picking up the flowers."But it's your big chance, so go get 'em" Jeongin grinned pushing me out of the dorm and closing the door behind him.

𝙎𝙤𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

The sound of my right one filled the room making me awake from my short slumber. I hadn't really slept that long if I'm being honest.
"Sena? Why are you calling at this time of the day?" 4:36am to be exact, who the hell calls at such a time? "Are you okay? Is something wrong?" I asked quickly sitting up.
"I'm perfectly fine, I just don't know WHAT THE HELL TO WEAR-"

"To wear where?" I asked lifting my eyebrow. "I'm going out with Hyunjin." "ON A DATE? FINALLY!" I exclaimed. It didn't take a second for my bedroom door to be flang wide open and a cranky Yeonjun to throw his pillow at me. "Can you not shout at 4am?" He asked, his eyes were squeezed together as if struggling to see and his hair was all messy. "Sorry." I laughed as the cranky Yeonjun left the room closing the door behind him. I heard Sena's pure laugh from the other side of the phone. "Yeonjun right?" She cracked up even more. "You're probably on the floor right now." I rolled my eyes as she continued to laugh. "What were you saying about dressing up?" I asked interrupting her fit of laughs. "Oh yeah almost forgot I called for that. Right, it's not a date by the way. But what would you wear out on a day like today, if you were a girl going out with your boy best friend?" "Depends what impression do you want to make?" I asked smirking. "YAH- DON'T THINK THAT WAY-" Sena shouted making me laugh lightly. I didn't want an angry Beomgyu to come and throw me out of the dorm this time.

"Well....the weather also helps with dressing up.... Where is the date?"

"IT'S NOT A DATE CHOI SOOBIN!"

𝙃𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

A forest picnic, she's odd, I love her. I chuckled clenching onto the flowers. "SENA!" I shouted seeing her wave at me made my heart skip a beat.

We sat there talking and laughing and eating. The happiness I have ever been. I'm so glad I saved her. I never took my time to realise...how I felt around Sena, maybe there was something that pulled me towards her. No one ever made me feel the way she made me feel. Sena was special. I can see why my life felt so empty without her. Maybe, there was something more than just friendship.... Maybe me and her could be something more? Are we perhaps, soulmates? I smiled to myself. No one believes such nonsense. "Hyunjin-ah! Are you listening?" "Hm, yeah I am!" I lied with a smile one my face, honestly I was just blankly staring at her beautiful face. "Liar! Liar liar pants on fire!" She exclaimed crossing her arms. "Okay okay sorry Sena, could you repeat then, I'll pay attention this time!" I grinned making her roll her eyes.

"We should head home," She said getting up and taking the basket. We made our way to the main road. "Take my hand, Sena" I said making her look up at me, her sparkly ebony black eyes met mine as her eyes formed cresents and her lips curved upwards to form a smile.

"I can handle myself, Hyunjin!" she chuckled then signaled me to walk infront of her. I did so looking behind every second before making it to the other side. This felt...oddly familiar. It was then I saw... A bright light flash my eyes. I couldn't move...my body wasn't moving. I NEED TO MOVE TO SAVE SENA. My legs were glued to the ground, it was as if everything was in slow motion...

"SENA, MOV..."

Red, blue, lights.... All again, It happened again...was this, her destiny? Was I not to be happy with her? Were we, not to fall in love?

Tears wallowed up in my eyes as I stood rooted to the ground. Once again, I failed to protect her...

I failed to save her. Even when I swore I would never fail to again. The hot tears stung my cheeks. All I could see was red and blue as her body lay on the concrete ground.

"OH SHIT I'm so sorry, I really don't know how... Sir?" A man walked up to me bowing severally. "This is my fault. I'll pay for all the bills..."
I was barely paying attention to him. All I could see is them placing Sena in the ambulance and putting her on oxygen. I pushed the man away, he was slightly shorter than me. "Sir?" I heard his voice again. I walked away. Well I walked to the ambulance, entering inside and sitting by Sena's side.

"She's breathing sir." Why's everyone calling me sir...I nodded in agreement and held my unconscious friend's hand. As I hoped... That this time. She would survive.Please survive this time,

CHOI SENA...

❪ authornim's note‎ ‎❫

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

❪ authornim's note‎ ‎❫

I feel so evil, anyways last chapter in a bit, hope you liked this except the ending probably lmfao

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.