☾𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓☽

彡˚₊·❥ 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

彡˚₊·❥ 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

❛❛ Is it really you? ❜❜

𝙃𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

𝙃𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

"YAH! HWANG HYUNJIN WAKE YOUR LAZY ASS UP!"

A woman's voice shouted from outside the room. "Huh? Where am I?" I said out loud getting up from his bed. "HYUNJIN!" the same voice said before a uniform was thrown at him. "My elemetry uniform..." I said, looking at the small uniform. And I'm supposed to fit in this?

Is there a mirror in here? Oh yeah that corner. I hurriedly walked towards the mirror as I tried to comb my bed hair. "What the actual..." I stared at the mini version of myself in the mirror. When I blinked, he blinked. He mimicked all that I did. "It's real..."

I slowly walked down the hallways of my elementary school as the children around me chuttered and chuckled, moving all over the place.

"Hwang Hyunjin!" I heard a femine voice shout before I felt a light punch on my left shoulder. "How dare you not wait for me at the bus stop!" I turn to look at the person talking. "Se..." I stopped and stared at her features, there she was.

"Hyunjin?" She said waving her hand Infront of my eyes. "You're al-" I stopped myself from finishing the sentence, as I remember what the time guru had said about changing events. Telling her she was to die would cause a huge time rupture. So I had to do one thing.
Save her. This time, I must save Choi Sena.

"Hyunjin-ah!" The girl threw a small tantrum turing my attention to her. "Hm yeah sorry." I muttered giving her a small smile.
"Don't forget me next time." She said hugging me tightly as her cocoa scent filled my senses.
'I missed this,' I thought. I missed her. I missed you Choi Sena.

During break, I rushed to the usual bench where we ate together. At least that's what I remember. I chuckled lightly as I sat down.

"HYUNJIN-AH!" I hear her cheerful voice scream as she run towards me. The same energy she had day in, day out. The same Choi Sena.

"I got Blueberry pie today!" She stated as she sit next to me. I reluctantly opened my food box as I wasn't in the mood to eat. All the diets I took as an Idol made me lose interest in snacks. "Fruit salad." I said bluntly staring at the food box.
"Ooo! Got to love fruit!" She said picking a piece of apple before throwing it in her mouth and chewing it with a blissful look on her face. I smiled slightly as  I stared at her.
"Eat some Hyunjin!" She urged placing her food box on my lap. I gave her a small smile before picking up a piece of pie and taking a bite."Yummy, isn't it?" She asked doing the same

"I like Fridays." She  stated as her legs swang from right to left, her hands glued to the bench. I don't, It's the day you left me...
I took a glimpse of her face. Quietly observing her.

"Is it really you?"

❪ authornim's note‎ ‎❫

OH MY FRICKEN GOSH
WHAT THE HELL I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN OVER A YEAR 💀

I'M SO SORRY, School isn't taking me so well 😔 I'll try to do chapter 9 and 10 before I leave for School again on 11th. I go to boarding school now :")
A paragraph had been in my drafts for a long time so I decided to update!

Hope you liked it
Yeah bye guys!

- g w e n ( ◜‿◝ )♡