"I will definitely take a Starbwoy for the star quarterback himself." Jordan lifted his finger as he ordered the drink once he tasted the sweet flavour.

Trevor laughed and slapped him on the back. He pointed at Jordan while looking over at his daughter. "I like this one. He's funny."

"I wouldn't blow up his-" Olivia tried to warn but it was too late, his head grew 3 times in size.

"Why thank you. Everyone doesn't appreciate my charm." He said dramatically while looking pointedly at Royalty who just rolled her eyes.

"Let me go and get your food." Her dad walked away back to the kitchen.

As Olivia was engaged in conversation with Jordan, she felt Spencer's leg press against hers for a second. The small second was enough to make her stop breathing. Why was she acting like this? She couldn't act like this, he didn't want her and who would want her? She was damaged goods.

The whole hot tub thing was just heat of the moment talking. Being in a hot tub with a hot boy? Anyone would jump at the chance. He was a friend, a best friend at that already. He always looked out and checked on her but he flirted with other girls, more specifically, Layla. Ugh, she enjoys the attention so much. Why didn't he flirt with her like that? Or maybe she was missing it the whole time. No, that couldn't be true. They were just friends.

'Right. Just friends.' Olivia started to rehearse in her head as she laughed at Royalty bullying Jordan which had become her favourite entertainment.

Spencer heard Olivia laugh in his ear and had to stop talking to Layla just to listen to it clearly. He looked over and saw her bright smile on her face and was mesmerized by it. She was truly beautiful but not for him.

Since the hot tub, neither of them have acted on anything that happened in the hot tub. Maybe he should've but then what if he got the wrong message and made a move which she saw as harassment or something? Then that was his future at Beverley thrown out the window and the given extra boost at the career of his dreams out the window.

He didn't want to hurt her, he already cared a good deal about her. She was good to him and he was good to her. They just worked which was why he didn't want to jeopardise their friendship. Maybe they are better off as friends, no matter how much her smile and laugh warms his chest.

'You're just friends. Remember that.' He reminded himself before going back into conversation with Layla.

"Food has arrived." Out came 4 waiters and the head chef himself to serve the long table of guests.

The food looked and smelt amazing the second it landed in front of them.

"I'm not wasting any time." Olivia said as she picked up her fork and dove straight in. She already knew it was going to taste like heaven.

"Woah careful-" Layla went to tell her until she saw Royalty giving her a look that instantly made her go quiet and just eat her food.

Spencer's eyes grew wide as he bit into the curry goat which Olivia told him to get. "This, this tastes good!"

Jordan nodded in approval. "Royalty you can cook like this?"

Royalty finished chewing her BBQ chicken but nodded before answering. "Yup. I learned from the best."

"You definitely have to cook for me. I'll pay you if I have to you."

She laughed. "Why not let this be your new hang out spot? I know you guys like going to the other boujee place for the pool table but here, you got vibes, music and top tier food."

Jordan pointed at her and laughed. "You should be a saleswoman because you are so good at selling this restaurant."

"Right?!" Olivia and Spencer agreed at the same time. They noticed they said the same thing at the same time and just looked at each other and just chuckled, since that was all their mind would let them do.

"How you doing over there JJ?" Royalty asked as she saw the boy reaching over for his drink for he 3rd time since he started.

"I'm good. No big deal." He shrugged off but she could see the spicetaking effect.

"Whatever you say..." She smirked.

Jordan looked at her and just shook his head smiling. There was just something about her that was different. He knew she was because she told him herself that she was different. Hes never been so intrigued by a female before. Whenever he saw her around school or even at his house the few times shes been over in the 2 months, he would find a way to talk to her.

He has her on social media and he's even in her private story but there was still more to her! He just needed to find a way to worm his way to her.

Across from him, Royalty unknowingly pushed up her lips in annoyance at Layla who was tilting her head sideways while speaking to Spencer, whose shes been talking to for the whole night now, like Asher wasn't right there.

She suddenly felt a light kick on her foot which snapped her out of her look. She turned her head to see Jordan slightly shaking his head. "Its all over your face." Was all he said and she instantly knew what he meant. When your face showed what your mouth wanted to say. She did that too often.

Royalty slightly leaned forward to him. "You just saved her." She winked at him, making him chuckle softly.

As they continued to eat, she couldn't help but steal a glance at Jordan. She couldn't deny, he was good looking but just not good looking for her as in she just didn't see them past what they already had. She noticed the flirting but didn't give him the time of day because he didn't know what he was going to get into by doing so.

She was too much for him anyway. She was very tamed right now but when she got very comfortable or even started showing how she was back home, he wouldn't know what to do, no one would actually.

He had a perfect life with his rich and comfy living, completely different to her but she would give him the benefit of the doubt to say he wasn't stuck up. At least he hadn't shown to be.

Royalty hoped he would give up soon because if not, she was going to fall for it and when she fell, she damn near breaks her neck going down the stairs.

As they continued to eat, drink and laugh through the night after their win, neither of them realised their mind would occasionally drift to the other person whose smile they noticed a little more but pushed it to the backs of their minds. They were all in denial and this was only the beginning.

It was only going to get worse from here.