"I guess who should find a place to sit?" Olivia suggested so they did and found a table that could fit a good amount of people, even if they only wanted 2 more people at most joining them.

Not long after, a group of people walked through the door all hyped. In the forefront, there was JJ and right behind him was Layla, Asher, Jordan and Spencer.

Olivia and Spencer made eye contact and instantly smiled at each other. Spencer started to make his way over to them but so was Layla, Asher, Jordan and JJ.

"Buckle up." Olivia mumbled to Royalty before smiling at the players. "Congrats guys! You guys did so good."

"That's Liv. You know I carried the team of course." JJ gloated.

"You're acting as if the quarterback isn't standing right here." Jordan gestured to himself. He shook his head and then sat across Royalty who was looking cute tonight. "Did you enjoy the game Royalty?"

She looked up at the mention of her name. "I mean I'm still a little confused but it was fun. Congrats on the win."

"Thank you. Thank you."

Spencer sat down next to Olivia in the spare seat which Layla then sat across from him and Asher across from Olivia.

"Olivia, I was just telling Spencer about all the fun times we had before you, you know."

Royalty heard what she said and spun her head around so quick Jordan thought it would drop off her head. Olivia knew she had to say something quickly before she said something and get banned from her own dads restaurant.

"Yeah we did didn't we." She over exaggerated. "Well what a time that was." She smiled before turning to Spencer. "Have you been to a Jamaican restaurant before?" She changed the subject.

"Nah I haven't but I heard the food here is good." Spencer answered, understanding the need to change the subject.

"Yeah, Royalty." Jordan spoke up. "Your name is on the outside, what do you suggest?"

"Glad you asked!" She gasped dramatically as she started to promote her dads food. "Well Olivia was blessed to taste the curry goat so you should try that too. Rice and peas is a must. If you can handle spice, get what my country is known for which is jerk chicken."

JJ laughed. "Ha! I bet it's not even spicy."

Royalty raised an eyebrow. "You sure you want to test that theory?"

"JJ I don't think you sho-" Asher tried to tell him but they all knew it was useless, once JJ had his mind set on something, nothing was gonna change it.

"Um excuse me." He called over the waitress who walked over with an iPad ready to take the orders. "I am ready to order and I will have the jerk chicken with um what was it?" He quickly looked over the menu. "Right, rice and peas. Ohh what's a festival? You know I like to party, get that too!"

The waitress looked at Royalty with a raised eyebrow and she just shook her head. "Let the boy try it."

Everyone ordered, with the help of Royalty and settled into conversation as they waited for their food. Just before their food came, Royalty's dad came over with their drinks.

"Alright so I've given you guys all virgin versions of the 3 most popular cocktails here. We have Starbwoy, Dunn's River Flow and Kingston's Koconut." He introduced the drinks to everyone and shared out the small cups so everyone got an option to try each drink first before picking which one they wanted with their meal.

"Hmm I love the coconut one!" Layla hummed.

Olivia finished the Dunn's River Flow quickly. "The colour and flavour is immaculate."