"This can't be happening..." Jean muttered .

"Where is he from?!" Sasha asked.

"Unbelievable." Eren said.

After a while,I got bored so I caught her punch, and she immediately used to her leg to try and kick me. I blocked her kick with my other hand and swept her one leg under her with my foot causing her to fall down.

Everyone winced when she crashed to the ground.

"Oops, I slipped. " I said.

Reiner and Eren burst out laughing while everyone else decided not to.

"You're not taking this seriously are you? " Mikasa said, glaring.

"That's what I should be saying. Why do you keep tripping like a loser? " I asked, pretending not to know.

Mikasa got up and dashed towards me, trying to land another punch. I deflected her arm to change the direction of her punch. Due to the momentum she had built up from her run-up, she ran into my knee which I intentionally used to drive it into her stomach.

I barely used any of my strength, and she was down on the ground holding her stomach, wheezing, and gasping for breath.

It was dead quiet. No one said a word. They were all staring at this one-sided humiliation. In their minds they all knew... That this was a display of strength, and not a fight. Only the sound of mikasa struggling to breathe filled the air, as their gaze slowly transfixed onto me.

"Next time, when you're going to pick a fight with someone... Be prepared to face the consequences. Unlike other people, I'm not a nice guy. In other words, I'm not coward who sits back and takes whatever's thrown at him."
I kneeled down next to her and glared at her, my eyes glowing a terrifying haze of blue.

" I kneeled down next to her and glared at her, my eyes glowing a terrifying haze of blue

She was shook. "If someone treats me in a way I don't like... I'll repay that a thousand times over. "

"What did you do?! She's struggling to breathe! Don't you care that she's hurt?! " Jean shouted.

"Missed the part where that's my problem." I said nonchalantly, as I walked off.

"All right everyone get back to training!! " Shadis shouted.

Everyone else continued to train. I guess nobody wanted to approach me since they were afraid I would hurt them. After a while, the only person who came to train with me was Eren. The guy's fearless I'll give him that.

"How did you get this strong?" Eren asked as he lifted up his fists.

"I've... Been through a lot of shit... I guess. " I replied.

"Alright I won't pry then. Also, sorry about how Mikasa treated you. " He said, looking at the ground.

"It's alright. I understand her reasons. She's a good person and I know she's like that since you two have been through a lot. "

We trained relentlessly. Of course, I had to hold back my strength. Eren was such an extremely talented individual that it was scary. He had amazing reflexes and could carry and tackle people much heavier than him.

I taught him some dangerous tackles and lethal hits which would help him take down an opponent effectively. I told him to keep practicing since I wanted him to test his new skills on Reiner, Bertholdt and Annie. Mikasa was injured, so not her.

I was confident that Eren would easily take them down since he has an advantage over them. Eren was extremely versatile, just like me. Reiner had his huge frame going for him, so he could land crushing blows, but he's slower than eren. Annie had extremely polished skills and speed. But she lacked a lot in power.

Eren however, had quicker reflexes than the two of them, including the skills he had learnt from Annie and me. He was also strong enough to flip Reiner over his head. He was a beast.

In a few days, Eren had the second highest combat score after me.

"Hey eren. Wanna know something? " I asked.

"What's on your mind? " Eren asked while doing his 138th push-up.

"Actually, every morning before everyone wakes up, I train my body. " I said.

Everyone had already left the training grounds, and Eren and I were the only ones left. As usual, Eren was training even after training hours. Reminded me of myself even I first started to train.

"Really, can I do that too? " He asked, getting fired up.

"Umm... I don't think that's the best thing to do. Atleast not right now. Your body needs enough rest if you actually want to build muscle. If you want to do it anyway, so I recommend that you stick with only 100 push-ups, sit-ups and squats every morning before everyone wakes up. " I said, analyzing his physique.

"Sure

"Sure. Thanks for the advice. I would've never come this far if it wasn't for you. " He said, wiping the sweat off his face.

"To be honest, You're the fastest learner I've ever seen. It's as if you were born for this. Everyone else is lagging behind in comparison. Even Mikasa. " I said.

"Haha... You're exaggerating. I still have a lot to work on. " Eren said, stretching himself.

Eren and I then walked back towards our dorm and opened to the door to the dining hall.

"-And you gotta clutch it for a few more seconds and after you've hooked on to a wall on both sides... You gotta let go of your right hook only. This will help you maintain your speed and momentum when you take a left turn, and you won't waste any gas too.  Makes it easier to run away. " Jean boasted.

So this bastard is giving people tips on how to flee from the battlefield? What a coward.

"Which regiment are you gonna choose Marco? " Jean asked.

"I want to devote my heart to protecting the king. No greater honour than that. " Marco said proudly, sipping his drink.

Jean slapped the back of his head, causing Marco's drink to spill all over him.

"I know you just wanna live in interior, safe from the Titans. Drop the goody-two shoes act already. " Jean said, with a creepy smile.

"Stop pushing your cowardly ideals on others, you weak bastard. It's better if you just leave this place and tend to the crops. You're just waste of space anyway. " I said, coldly staring deep into his soul.

"What did you say, you piece of
shit?! " Jean fumed.

"Are you deaf, you should get your ears checked, or you wouldn't be able to hear a Titan coming behind you. You won't be able to run like the coward you are. "

"You...BASTARD..! " He growled, walking towards me with his fists clenched....